HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Twolves +8.5 & +325

3x on spread and 1x on ML.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

You have some stones. I am banking on a 13-18 point nugget win.

HOT WINGS

Sometimes you have to have some stones and take some shots with underdogs. Nice win for Twolves. Got a little nervous when Nuggets went on that big run early in the 3rd

nicktran808
    nicktran808's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congrats on the big win. I should just start tailing you and some other guys instead of trying to think for myself and make bets like a big boy.

HOT WINGS

Quote Originally Posted by nicktran808 View Post
    Congrats on the big win. I should just start tailing you and some other guys instead of trying to think for myself and make bets like a big boy.
    Thanks pal. Wouldnt suggest tailing anyone blindly on a play you don't like. GL just keep your bets small and manage your money right. So many people are horrible at money management and they end up burying themselves.

nicktran808
    nicktran808's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    Thanks pal. Wouldnt suggest tailing anyone blindly on a play you don't like. GL just keep your bets small and manage your money right. So many people are horrible at money management and they end up burying themselves.
    Guilty. Kept that in my mind this year, but late games roll along and I see $$$ after coming out positive on the day and end up losing all of my daily winnings and then some.

HOT WINGS

Quote Originally Posted by nicktran808 View Post
    Guilty. Kept that in my mind this year, but late games roll along and I see $$$ after coming out positive on the day and end up losing all of my daily winnings and then some.
    Look at Piston and Lakers tomorrow.

triumz
    triumz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    3x on spread and 1x on ML.
    Is this ALWAYS predictable bet under on this game? Open line total 205 but closing was 201.5 offer almost all online site. My bookie offer only 201. This is my second time see 4 points drop and game gone Under