pstanley26
    pstanley26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Help me out PLEASE!!

Hello everyone.... I have been on SBR for some time now... but I have not been active in the betting forums.. and I do not bet as much as I would like. I am trying to finally start taking this more seriously.. and try to get up in profit.. sooo with that being said.. I am looking for some decent Sport Betting Books to read.. and some... some pointers on how to manage my money.. so I can start getting up in profit.. So if you all have some Suggestions let me know.. Inbox me, comment on here, whatever.

Looking forward in hearing from you all
    Thank in advance,

Patrick

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Quote Originally Posted by pstanley26 View Post
    Hello everyone.... I have been on SBR for some time now... but I have not been active in the betting forums.. and I do not bet as much as I would like. I am trying to finally start taking this more seriously.. and try to get up in profit.. sooo with that being said.. I am looking for some decent Sport Betting Books to read.. and some... some pointers on how to manage my money.. so I can start getting up in profit.. So if you all have some Suggestions let me know.. Inbox me, comment on here, whatever.

Looking forward in hearing from you all
    Thank in advance,

Patrick
    Just put $220 in your betting account and follow my picks. I'll have you in the green zone buddy with proper money management. Hey, maybe we can put a fake $220 in this thread and you can see how it goes for a week. Then, you will learn proper money management skills without spending any real monies..

McDabs
    McDabs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5288

Step 1. Figure out a play that LOOKS GOOD (mark it down)

Step 2. Gather all your monies together and put it into a bigggg big pile

Step 3. Deposit into Account/ Find local bookie

Step 4. (Going back to step 1) Take the OPPOSITE of your original pick (confusing but trust me)

Step 5. MAKE A RUBBERBAND PLAY using about 100% of bankroll AND CASH when what was supposed to happen doesnt happen!!

Step 6. NEVER MAKE ANOTHER WAGER AGAIN

LOL... ironically sane and true if you've been thru the ups and downs of this oh so fun never ending "game"

cpay
    cpay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

Good luck