HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Looks like best play in NBA tonight. On it for 3 units. Also like the Celtics a bit. 4 would be better than the 3 thats available now. Waiting on that game till closer to tip

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I like the suns, I dont about boston though, not really seeing much value their either way. Is Rondo going to be back?

HOT WINGS

Yeah I am going to wait until 2nd half to decide on Boston

HOT WINGS

Just added raptorss over 192 for couple units though

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

1 of the better plays tonight.

comppicks35
    comppicks35's Avatar Become A Pro!

Could you tell me why PHOENIX is the best play tonight? Just curious to know your reason and analysis why.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by comppicks35 View Post
    Could you tell me why PHOENIX is the best play tonight? Just curious to know your reason and analysis why.
    I'm guess it's more of a Philly fade than anything else

TallAzCrowe
    Bring on Spring Training!!!
    TallAzCrowe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Suns happy to be home after long horrible road trip also, lost a couple close games. They will come out ballin' tonight, hopefully, I'm on them -2 1H.

HOT WINGS

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    I'm guess it's more of a Philly fade than anything else
    Yeah fading Philly on a b2b roadie after beating Lakers is big part of it. Nice spot bet I think. A lot of "trends" in Phillys favor including Suns on a 6 game losing streak, so I'm sure it won't be a popular play. I'm not much of a "trends" better generally.

Intwoition
    Intwoition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1558

Philly and Pho should be dead even - Id take the pts with Philly

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

took suns -2 1st half

lilb_swag
    lilb_swag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

comppicks35

Thanks for the explanation..I'm on Philly following the H off 3+ away game theory...teams coming home off a 3+ road trip usually are in a "flat" spot and don't come to play. Check out the history of several teams and you'll see this one works most of the time. Got several like that today, but some of those teams (TOR, BOS, MIA) play well at Home, so this can be a hit or miss. Phoenix did play well at home for a stretch, but have been in a losing mode lately.

HOT WINGS

Close through out but Suns come through in the end. Too bad I lost the other games though. Was going to chase Thunder 2nd half under 99 but waited to long and it closed on me. Oh well.

HOT WINGS

Quote Originally Posted by comppicks35 View Post
    Thanks for the explanation..I'm on Philly following the H off 3+ away game theory...teams coming home off a 3+ road trip usually are in a "flat" spot and don't come to play. Check out the history of several teams and you'll see this one works most of the time. Got several like that today, but some of those teams (TOR, BOS, MIA) play well at Home, so this can be a hit or miss. Phoenix did play well at home for a stretch, but have been in a losing mode lately.
    Back to back roadies are tough though, but I don't disagree with that logic most times. I use to use that same angle capping NHL but usually on 4+ game road trips. Travel in NHL is worse than any other sport I think. Plus the NHL is such a physical sport players fatigue carries over game to game a lot more.

comppicks35

Yup, the B-2-B killed Philly, but Phoenix did play better tonight than the last several games. Philly did have it at +4 with 12 seconds left, but just couldn't hit the big shot. Oh well, that's how it goes; that's why its called gambling LOL! Congrats on the Phoenix call.