Flamers
    Flamers's Avatar Become A Pro!

NBA - PHX Suns vs G.S. Warriors

Big game for the Suns, this is going to be fun!

Let's get to it. Does Nash play? no probably not. But does it matter? ya it does.

Go with the Warriors big in this game unless Marion and Stoudy can attack the net, and together keep the Warriors inside men back 2 feet so the Suns have room for screens, and rollout passes. Can they do this?

They will have to or the Warriors will dominate. The Suns will have to do this also to play the possession game. Watch coach D pull players out early, and look for Barbosa and Bell to swap 1st man usually if the game is close.

I think they will do this right off the start and feed the big guys down low. Does that work?

I think the Warriors will give them this so I see the Suns and Warriors tied at the half of either team leading my 1-3 pts.

Second half will be the Warriors time to shine. Watch them take shots early wildly and just hope to get the rebound. Second half, I wouldn't be surprised if they just bang the Suns and try to get even.

Start of the 4th qtr.

Warriors leading by 5-8 pts.

Coach D will try to go all out and it will work. Late in the 4th Game tied, or Suns down by 2-5 pts.

I see this game coming down the wire, with a 1-4 pnt win for either team.

I will go with the Suns because I just think the Suns are going to do more in this game than the Warriors to win, why? because they have to win this game.

Final Score

PHOENIX 112
    GOLDEN STATE 108

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm passing on this one myself.

good luck bro.

Flamers

This just in. NASH is playing!

Flamers

Who is watching this game? let's hear feedback guys! This game so far is extremely entertaining, and might be the game of the year so far! These 2 teams are coming to play.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

sorry bud im watching the football game right now.