riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

After watching that Clippers/Nuggets game, I think the Warriors might lose tonight

The Clippers acted like they didn't have any energy at all. Kinda like the Nuggets did when they played the Clippers on Xmas day only to Destroy the Lakers the next game of a back to back.

I think the Clippers want to beat Golden State because they see them more as a threat to a team that can upset them.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

The Warriors was the last team to beat them before they went on the unbeaten streak, a little revenge factor.

And without the pressure of maintaining that streak, they may play better than last night.
    Last edited by vasilli07; 01-02-13 at 04:35 AM.

NYCWinner
    NYCWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

I don't know man...Clippers could have all the motivation in the world. It's still a b2b roady..,they won't have the legs. GS is well rested and better team than Denver.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Warriors will win

riffraff24

Everyone wants to take the Clips thinking they will automatically bounce back after dropping a game. Teams like the nugs and GS are exactly what will give them trouble. Give me +2 on GS at home vs a b2b clipshow all day

lilb_swag
    lilb_swag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

Clips should win, GS beat them last time and their owner's son died today. I think they will play VERY hard for him.

riffraff24

Quote Originally Posted by lilb_swag View Post
    Clips should win, GS beat them last time and their owner's son died today. I think they will play VERY hard for him.
    Why? Sterling never gave a shit about his team. He is just now realizing that winning makes you more money and that is his sole reason for caring about his squad.

I suppose to back your argument, Odom knows what he is going through first hand. Just not sure how much floor time he will see though.

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Clips owner wont be at the game tonight. When the cats away, the mice will play.

riffraff24

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    Everyone wants to take the Clips thinking they will automatically bounce back after dropping a game. Teams like the nugs and GS are exactly what will give them trouble. Give me +2 on GS at home vs a b2b clipshow all day