Kadinni
    Kadinni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1215

Oh wow! Spencer hawes! Thx for not shooting!!

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    Anyone knows Lakers ATS this season?
    14-17. Not as bad as you would expect but I've been fading the plays since game 1. Up 16 units so far using a labby line.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    14-17. Not as bad as you would expect but I've been fading the plays since game 1. Up 16 units so far using a labby line.
    Wow...that's pretty good considering they should are favs in most games.

thetoochman
    thetoochman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Wow...Turner, Holiday and Hawes all managed to burn me on the over...Turner misses both free throws, lakers miss a shot which leads to fast break and Holiday decides to not score, passes to Hawes with no one around and he decides not to score...what a shitty way to end the night haha oh well

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    Wow...that's pretty good considering they should are favs in most games.
    I know right. The thing with the Lakers so far this season is they seem to blow out bad teams at home fairly easily so they cover those games. But then when they play other games they'll just lose SU and obviously don't cover either. So honestly if I were to start over fading and taking the other team's ML every game would have me bathing in cash with all those +400 or better dogs cashing. I just didn't expect them to be this bad so I just fade ATS.

YOUSENKO
    YOUSENKO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Quote Originally Posted by thetoochman View Post
    Wow...Turner, Holiday and Hawes all managed to burn me on the over...Turner misses both free throws, lakers miss a shot which leads to fast break and Holiday decides to not score, passes to Hawes with no one around and he decides not to score...what a shitty way to end the night haha oh well
    wow i don't think its real, they know the over spread was 202.5. Turner is high % free throw taker and he purposely throw to the side of the rim.

First 12