comppicks35
    comppicks35's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tracking my plays 2013

Hi all - new to this forum posting and thought I'd setup a post to track my plays for 2013. Been 'capping Baskets (Pro only) for a while now and hope I can pick them like a bunch of sharp cappers here.
    I'm not a big-time player and do this for my recreation, so follow or fade as you want, but please no negative comments as I'm not here to recommend plays for anybody, just myself.

Plays - 1/1/2013
    3u - Atlanta (over New Orleans)
    Got some line value here based off of 2Ws by NO and the blowout L last night by the Hawks. ATL is 5-1 ATS in 2nd of BB game situations and NO is 1-8 SU @ Home (the 2 Ws were on the road). Number should be higher here.

1u - Detroit (over Sacramento)
    3 straight Ws @ Home and is 4-1 as HF (last 5 situations, w/only L to Golden State where GS blew the game open in the 3rdQ). Kings are a terrible road team (0-6 SU / 2-4 ATS w/2 the 2Ws as DOG>12) and I don't see them covering away, even with +6 or 7.

1u - LA Clippers (over Denver)
    Yeah, I know the Clips are due for a loss, Denver almost never loses at Home (7-0 SU / 6-1 ATS last 7 Home w/only ATS loss as FAV>10), and Denver playing for 'revenge' with loss on Christmas day at LA, but player for player matchups here don't favor Denver (Clips are deeper and shoot better than Denver).
    The Clips have been DOGs in only 4 games all year, all against the next 3 top teams in the league (OKC, MIAMI, and SAN ANTONIO) and should be able to win this close game SU.

I also like the Portland/NY Knicks game OVER and Washington, but numbers are a bit to high for a unit play.

Let's see how these do.
    CP35

comppicks35
    comppicks35's Avatar Become A Pro!

UNITS = +1 (3-2)
    PLAYS = -1 (1-2)

Plays - 1/2/2013 (sorry, no time to include write-up & reasons)
    2u - Philadelphia (at Phoenix)
    1u - San Antonio (at Milwaukee)
    1u - OVER Boston/Memphis
    1u - UNDER LA Clips/Golden State

opinions - OKC (vs Brooklyn) - if can get line <10, may play it as a 1u (right now its at 10)
    opinions - UNDER (Dallas/Miami)
    opinions - OVER (New Orleans/Houston)
    opinions - UNDER (Wash / Indiana)

CP35

Plays - 1/1/2013
    3u - Atlanta (over New Orleans) (W)
    1u - Detroit (over Sacramento) (L) -- (T if you got in early at -6)
    1u - LA Clippers (over Denver) (L)

opinions (W) Portland/NY Knicks game OVER
    opinions (L) Washington