Khmerkid
    Khmerkid's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sunday NBA 12/30/12

YTD =115 -84- 8 POD =81 - 47 - 5

11/23/12Bankroll=($20,000)12/30/12($245,700)

Withdrawal 12/12/12 =($100,000)
    Withdrawal 12/20/12 =($150,000)

12/29/12= 3 - 4 = (-$8,500)

Took a hit for the first time in a long time. That farking Bobcats game was NBA at it's best. How the fark do you score 15pts less than a minute into the game. NBA where amazing shiet happens I would have made a huge profit again if it wasn't for the Over. But oh well shiet happens we were on the wrong side of the game last night. So I went 3 - 4 for the night missing 1 of my early PODS to make me in the whole for the night. Heading back to New York tonight for the count down and then heading home on Tuesday. Once again I would like to thanks everyone who has been supporting me and have been giving their inputs and thoughts. So lets start with some leans for early games. Nothing yet just leans any thoughts and suggestions would be appreciated.

Bucks +3
    Mavericks +6
    Celtics -2
    Clippers -9
    Over Bucks =192
    Under Mavericks =208
    Over Celtics =193
    Under Clippers =197

Parlayking414
    Parlayking414's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Hey man hows it going? What makes you feel good about the bucks on a back to back if i may ask? They are pretty bad on the road ATS and the pistons are playing pretty good right now.

JayDeezy
    slow money's better than no money
    JayDeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey KKid,

Got burned on that Cats game too, but hey, it happens.

The majority of your picks for today look very solid, the only one I am iffy about is the Dallas game, just don't know who is going to show up for that game tonight... was leaning more towards SA on that game. The under on it looks closer to a sure thing so I'm probably just not going to play the spread on that game.

I snagged OVER on the clips game earlier today at 196, wasn't feeling too good abt that pick when I made it, and your under just kinda reaffirms that feeling so I may wait a cpl more hours and play the under, have a feeling it's gonna go up another pt or two.

Thanks for taking the time to post your picks, they have really been helping me to turn in a little profit and has helped make me a more disciplined sports investor over the past few weeks. Enjoy the rest of your vacay and Happy New Years.

JayDeezy
    slow money's better than no money
    JayDeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!

BTW really loving the MIL pick, everyone else seems to be all over the Pistons, but I just don't see how the hell they don't cover, let alone win the game outright. Was thinking of maybe even making a ML play.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Hey Kid, I keep an eye on your threads as I think you are a very talented handicapper and I like to check and hope that your plays don't clash with my own, so please don't think I am attacking you, but I do believe in keeping accurate records and I fail to see how you went 3-4 yesterday when you posted 9 plays/parlays and they went 1-8 for the night. WTF?

Brooklyn
    Brooklyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10143

He posted his 4 late plays on Covers forum and all 4 won. So I guess he is counting those 4 wins in his record as well , although those plays haven't been posted here on SBR forum.

We shouldn't blame him though, he's on vacation but still manage to find his time and post the plays that made a lot of profit so far

mushmoney
    mushmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 513

We are waiting ...

Mousey
    Mousey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4618

Quote Originally Posted by mushmoney View Post
    We are waiting ...
    and waiting...

mushmoney

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    and waiting...
    Still waiting )

mushmoney

Tonite it's the money nite

Khmerkid

All right boys this is what I have for tonight. Locked And Loaded Play It If You Like It Fade It If You Don't.
    POD = Over Bucks =192 $7,700 to win $7,000

POD = Under Mavericks =208 $7,700 to win $7,000
    POD = Under Clippers =197 $7,700 to win $7,000
    Bucks +3 $3,300 to win $3,000
    Clippers -10 $3,300 to win $3,000

2 Team Parlay Action Revers $3,000 to win $12,000Over Bucks =192

Under Mavericks =208

2 Team Parlay Action Revers
    $3,000 to win
    $12,000Under Mavericks =208

Under Clippers =197

2 Team Parlay Action Revers
    $3,000 to win
    $12,000

Bucks +3

Clippers -10

Team Parlay $3,000 to win $18,000

Over Bucks =192

Under Mavericks =208

Under Clippers =197

As always good luck on whatever you all decide to do.
    Points Awarded:

JayDeezy gave Khmerkid 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

razbet
    razbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 443

Like the MAvs on this spot , coming through a tough break of loses, they might turn it around tonight .
    Good Luck !

Khmerkid

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Hey Kid, I keep an eye on your threads as I think you are a very talented handicapper and I like to check and hope that your plays don't clash with my own, so please don't think I am attacking you, but I do believe in keeping accurate records and I fail to see how you went 3-4 yesterday when you posted 9 plays/parlays and they went 1-8 for the night. WTF?
    Sorry bro I thought I posted the late game here but unfortunately I didn't see it but I did post it at the other site. Whatever I post at the other site I will post here. But somehow I forgot to post the late game last night. But if you don't believe me please go to covers and you can see my late post there.

Khmerkid

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn View Post
    He posted his 4 late plays on Covers forum and all 4 won. So I guess he is counting those 4 wins in his record as well , although those plays haven't been posted here on SBR forum.

We shouldn't blame him though, he's on vacation but still manage to find his time and post the plays that made a lot of profit so far
    Thanks for explaining the situation much appreciated.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by Khmerkid View Post
    Sorry bro I thought I posted the late game here but unfortunately I didn't see it but I did post it at the other site. Whatever I post at the other site I will post here. But somehow I forgot to post the late game last night. But if you don't believe me please go to covers and you can see my late post there.
    No dramas mate, I love your work, think you are an oustanding NBA 'capper, was just confused as you've been on fire lately and was suprised to think that you would have a day like that...

With you on the Clippers. Let's do this.

GENGUY23
    GENGUY23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 119

I like the under in all 3 games. The pistons shot almost 60% for the entire game against the heat and over 60% beyond the arc. I took the team under of 97.5 and the bucks ATS

vincereyes
    vincereyes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 429

had that ellis jumper gone in... shit