johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Friday December 28, 2012 Plays!!!

1 play so far:

Philadelphia +6 (-120). Buy +.5. I hate Philly but this is a must play. Small play. $120 to win $100

Also looking at Houston, Indiana and the Clippers. Good luck to me..

hubbard689
    hubbard689's Avatar Become A Pro!

Philly's playing decent with Holliday back but why a must play on the road vs. GSW?

johnnymapalo

Quote Originally Posted by hubbard689 View Post
    Philly's playing decent with Holliday back but why a must play on the road vs. GSW?
    Cause Golden State should not be a -6 point favorite to a team that's owned them in the past. I admit, I hate Philly. They suck royally but Golden State is not the Don Nelson run and gun team anymore, Mark Jackson can not coach and Philly's backcourt and front court can man handle Golden State. I like the match up here but I played it small because I don't trust Philly. Play at your own discretion.

johnnymapalo

Man, I see alot of uneven lines all over the place. Nets -9.5 point favorite over anybody is a joke even against Charlotte. I should play Charlotte small on the spread maybe even the moneyline. Ok. I placed this bet:

Miami -6 (-110). I think Miami plays better without Wade. I like this play. I will fade Detroit wherever they play. $220 to win $200

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymapalo View Post
    Man, I see alot of uneven lines all over the place. Nets -9.5 point favorite over anybody is a joke even against Charlotte. I should play Charlotte small on the spread maybe even the moneyline. Ok. I placed this bet:

Miami -6 (-110). I think Miami plays better without Wade. I like this play. I will fade Detroit wherever they play. $220 to win $200

agreed. I think wade kills them with his brutal shot selection and aging body.

-6 is a gift.

johnnymapalo

Quote Originally Posted by vaas187 View Post
    agreed. I think wade kills them with his brutal shot selection and aging body.

-6 is a gift.
    Phuck. Too many people on Miami now. I'm starting not to like this play. Ehh. I may buy out this play.. Detroit will actually play ball at home and Miami has a tendency to play down to scrub teams on the road. We shall see.

johnnymapalo

Adding to offset the Miami play a little. I know I should let it ride but I'm not feeling that Miami play anymore:

Phoenix +9 (-120). Buy +0.5. I don't trust Indiana as a high favorite against anyone. Phoenix has owned Indiana for the past 2 years so I will take Phoenix as a 9 point doggie on the road. $120 to win $100

That's my final card. That's too many damn games anyways.

johnnymapalo

Current Record
    (17-19)(-$130)

I knew that Miami bet was a wash. Stopped the bleeding though with the Phoenix bet. Let's go Philly!!!

johnnymapalo

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymapalo View Post
    Current Record
    (17-20)(-$250)

I knew that Miami bet was a wash. Stopped the bleeding though with the Phoenix bet. Let's go Philly!!!

Philly sons of b!tches. Spread was -6 and they lost by -7. Lol. Oh well, on to today...