Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Square Bear, I dont care, OKC -10

Anyone else liking this play? I know -10 is a lot of point, but I imagine OKC will be looking to get back on track tonight and should handle the Mavs (who are banged up) very easily? Thoughts?

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Banged up? not really they are the healthiest they have been all year

Eagles27

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Banged up? not really they are the healthiest they have been all year
    "Nowitzki played 20 minutes in his first game and the plan is to slowly increase his minutes. Dallas has adjusted to playing without him and Nowitzki is aware that an adjustment period is necessary. “It’s probably going to take me a week or two getting my legs and wind,” Nowitzki said. “And hopefully I can help a little more, but we need some work.” Guard O.J. Mayo is averaging a team-best 19.3 points but has slumped recently and also is dealing with the flu."

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I don't really see any edge either way. Seems like a pretty good line.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Doesn't seem like a great spot for OKC coming off the Christmas day loss. I'm passing.

Eagles27

Maybe I just need to lay off NBA today. I don't like the other game all that much either, for some reason this game caught my eye yesterday (not sure why).

RetardStrength
    RetardStrength's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6729

Call me square as well... I like this play. Mavs in this period of figuring things out now that they will sprinkle dirk back into the game. Not to mention he looks exceptionally slow. Who can he possibly guard on this OKC team. He will be a cancer to their defense and he's still finding his groove on offense.

I like OKC to pound them at home after that Xmas loss.

Eagles27

Quote Originally Posted by RetardStrength View Post
    Call me square as well... I like this play. Mavs in this period of figuring things out now that they will sprinkle dirk back into the game. Not to mention he looks exceptionally slow. Who can he possibly guard on this OKC team. He will be a cancer to their defense and he's still finding his groove on offense.

I like OKC to pound them at home after that Xmas loss.
    Those were my thoughts exactly, not to mention the Mavs number one scorer (OJ Mayo) is battling the flu. Of course there is always the possibility that OKC comes out flat, however considering they are riding a two game losing streak, I dont see them letting the foot off the pedal in this one. Just going to do a small play though, no need to get crazy when we have plenty of games tomorrow. So OKC -10 for the small it is for me.

ehockey68
    Update your status
    ehockey68's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I like OKC laying 10 tonight. At home, after a couple of losses, you know OKC is going to bring their best tonight in front of a home crowd. Tough to bet against a team that is 14-2 at home and have beat their opponents at home by 10 or more points in 10 of their 14 home wins. Mavs have lost 6 of last 7, seem discombobulated. Pretty fair line but if you are looking for a small play tonight, I say advantage OKC.