TheProdigy8199
    TheProdigy8199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

Clippers / Celtics Thoughts???

Clippers can't go on winning forever, but how can anyone really go against them. Boston is a tough team and typically steps up when playing tougher competition but I'm not sure Boston has enough fire power to hang with the Clippers (especially on the road) and Boston's defense isn't what it was in years past. Boston was a similar underdog when they played the Spurs a few weeks back in San Antonio ( +9 )and they held close for a while but faded down the stretch and the Spurs won by 15. Does Boston keep things close or do the Clippers win by double digits? I'm leaning Clippers but am interested in hearing others thoughts / angles...

radostin.dimi
    radostin.dimi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Under

Akajason18
    Akajason18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

This one is hard because the C's could pull it off but the clipps have a thing going on right now

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Clippers has every advantage over Celtics. Even their defence is a lot better than them now. If they play to their usual standard, Celtics will lose by 10-15 points.

GoldGlove
    Luck for MVP
    GoldGlove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Can't go against the Clippers right now.

Yinz Hooligan
    Yinz Hooligan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

clippers bench is hot. i think clippers cover the spread one last time here at home, im thinking a ats loss will come in the next couple games after tonight, tough string of games coming up.

celtics3388
    Update your status
    celtics3388's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2814

Quote Originally Posted by TheProdigy8199 View Post
    Clippers can't go on winning forever, but how can anyone really go against them. Boston is a tough team and typically steps up when playing tougher competition but I'm not sure Boston has enough fire power to hang with the Clippers (especially on the road) and Boston's defense isn't what it was in years past. Boston was a similar underdog when they played the Spurs a few weeks back in San Antonio ( +9 )and they held close for a while but faded down the stretch and the Spurs won by 15. Does Boston keep things close or do the Clippers win by double digits? I'm leaning Clippers but am interested in hearing others thoughts / angles...
    I'm thinking the play would be Celtics and over in the first 1H and Clippers and under in the 2H if the first half plays hit. The Celtics just can't hang for 4 quarters with this team imo

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im leaning the over peronsally for C's/Clips but that's my only play so far. Otherwise honestly, lay huge on OKC ML but I very against laying any juiced ML's in the association. Never turns out well.

hubbard689
    hubbard689's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm thinking Clippers cover, their home games haven't even been close lately and Celtics aren't amazing on the road (Nets game doesn't count... lol). Clipps too deep and put up too many points for Celtics to hang tight imo.

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

I think the C's will play the Clips hard to try to end their streak and the Clips will play hard to keep it. Clips may cover tonight but I think they will lose tomorrow.

Yinz Hooligan
    Yinz Hooligan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

dec 14th boston on the road vs rockets, rockets won by 12 points. boston scores 89 points.

dec 15th boston on the road vs spurs, spurs win by 15 points, boston scores 88 points.

dec 18th boston on the road vs the bulls, bulls won by 11 points, boston scores 88 points