Yinz Hooligan
    Yinz Hooligan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

nets/bucks line movement !

does anyone know why the total moved from 186 to 190 now? making the under look real good...is it a "trap" ?

celtics3388
    Update your status
    celtics3388's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2814

I took under 190. Udrih is back which I think actually makes a decent difference for Milwaukee just for some much needed composure and they are well-rested. But still BK plays at the slowest PACE in the NBA Milwaukee hasn't eactly been filling it up as of late with Jennings and Ellis being so inconsistent and taking all of the shots. So I guess Udrih and Milwaukee's rest is the reason or sharps just thought the opener was too low.

Yinz Hooligan

good luck, whenever im on the opposite side of this kinda movement it doesnt go very well for me. do you think the bucks will score 97 in the game? i think that may be the magic number ..could be 97 - 93 or so maybe im giving too much credit to these teams.

Yinz Hooligan

Quote Originally Posted by celtics3388 View Post
    I took under 190. Udrih is back which I think actually makes a decent difference for Milwaukee just for some much needed composure and they are well-rested. But still BK plays at the slowest PACE in the NBA Milwaukee hasn't eactly been filling it up as of late with Jennings and Ellis being so inconsistent and taking all of the shots. So I guess Udrih and Milwaukee's rest is the reason or sharps just thought the opener was too low.

i ended up rolling with the under 190..i see the number going to 189.5 now at some places. seems to be solid value. good luck

lolbear
    lolbear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10321

perhaps less def without dwill