Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Battle of The Scrubs (Cavs +1 and NOH +3)

What do you guys think? Oddly enough, these are two games I really like. I know Anderson is out for the Cavs, but the Wizards really look like a team that is on the verge of imploding. Cavs on the other-hand, have a solid coach and although their record looks dismal, they have been in many games this year. Most importantly, I think the Waiters/Irving combo will over match the Wizards back court, now add in Alonzo Gee and CJ miles and I think we have ourselves a winner.

Hornets, I know many people are hating on the hornets right now (they have played some terrible games), but they have also been in some highly competitive games. They seem to trade off between good games/bad games), with the last bad game being against Indiana where they were dominating until a terrible offensive 3rd quarter where they only scored 8 points (before that they held their own against the spurs and covered the spread). Match-up wise, its clear to me that Orlando is a different team without Glen Davis, I have the hornets winning straight up in this one (finally breaking thier losing streak), but I will probably take the +3.

Thoughts, grievances? lol

freeeze
    freeeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

I like the Hornets here.It's a good spot for them coming close to a win in their last couple of games against better teams than Orlando.Matchups wise, Vasquez has been playing solid and is 6 inches taller than Nelson, also can Ayon contain Davis?Hornets should be very motivatwd here, also.

bigballr9989
    bigballr9989's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1368

I'm on the Cavs as well, but I played the money line for added value. No point in buying +1 for -110 when the ML is +103. As far as NOH goes, I feel like they have been due for a win the past 10 games. I even had a small play on their ML +1750 when they almost beat OKC at home a few weeks ago. But this team is awful. Orlando plays with a chip on their shoulder and they play hard night in and night out. They are also very well coached which makes it even harder to bet against them. BOL with your plays tho.

Eagles27

Quote Originally Posted by bigballr9989 View Post
    I'm on the Cavs as well, but I played the money line for added value. No point in buying +1 for -110 when the ML is +103. As far as NOH goes, I feel like they have been due for a win the past 10 games. I even had a small play on their ML +1750 when they almost beat OKC at home a few weeks ago. But this team is awful. Orlando plays with a chip on their shoulder and they play hard night in and night out. They are also very well coached which makes it even harder to bet against them. BOL with your plays tho.
    Yup, I will be taking the Cavs ML, thinking about also just taking the hornets ML. Might even just parlay the two together. We will see, either way, I am 90% sure I am riding with the NOH and Cavs in the battle of the scrubs lol

h3da
    h3da's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Varejao suffered a bruised knee Tuesday and was ruled out of the last three games. He is expected to be back for Wednesday's game against the Wizards.

Eagles27

Quote Originally Posted by h3da View Post
    Varejao suffered a bruised knee Tuesday and was ruled out of the last three games. He is expected to be back for Wednesday's game against the Wizards.
    Really? I thought he was ruled out for today, anyway if he plays that is a plus, but I think the Cavs got this even with out him. Took Cavs ML and Hornets +3 in a parlay.

Eagles27

For a min there, I thought irving was trying to throw the game. Never seen him miss so many free throws in a row.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Wizards are horrible. This is one of the few games they will be favored all season and they lose.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Good work

jetsjets1028
    jetsjets1028's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1363

lol cant believe the hornets won wow

humble
    humble's Avatar Become A Pro!

good picks

Eagles27

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    Wizards are horrible. This is one of the few games they will be favored all season and they lose.
    lol yea, not going to lie, they out hustled the cavs during most of the game, but turnovers kept the cavs in the game. Def seemed like the Wiz had plenty of chances to pull away, but just couldnt do it. Anyway, I probably wont be betting on the cavs again anytime soon (at least not until Anderson is back).