abovepar
    abovepar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1438

Nets bounce back on the road after poor home effort. They are a good team.

Lakers on a win streak. Denver comes off a blowout loss to clips. LA is in this game.

Parlay this with ML MIA, ATL, MEM X5 payout

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by abovepar View Post
    Nets bounce back on the road after poor home effort. They are a good team.

Lakers on a win streak. Denver comes off a blowout loss to clips. LA is in this game.

Parlay this with ML MIA, ATL, MEM X5 payout
    THEY AREN'T A GOOD TEAM!!!!

why do people consistantly want to believe their any good.
    they had a couple spots against an NYK team that was hot at the time but their a mid-tier team.....frankly im happy for stuff like this, vegas will keep setting them as a good team and we'll have great spots to bet against them

frankly the whole post is dumb. in a potential let down spot for miami why even play a shitty money line....? people who play stuff like this never make money. learn how to find some good spreads instead of buying stupid juice ML's

TheProdigy8199
    TheProdigy8199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

I have to agree...the Nets are not a good team at the moment. There has been nothing that I've seen over the last 6 or 7 games that would make me believe they are due for a "bounceback" in this spot, especially on the road when they are obviously struggling offensively.

abovepar
    abovepar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1438

The parlay is a small bet with a nice payout. I like my odds. I normally play ML but some are too high and I like the points in the Nets and Lakers game.

I think the nets are better on the road. They have the pieces and need to just play ball. Good point, good center, good shooters. Not a championship team but better than the bucks.

TheeArchBishop
    TheeArchBishop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3656

Nets embarrassed on national TV on Christmas day. They come out with fire today and win convincingly. This is a veteran bunch and have had some issues but they get put aside, at least for today. Nets win outright.