JuniorAnalyst
    JuniorAnalyst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Raptors +13.5 Dec 26th

What am i missing? This team has proven they can hang with top teams at least within double digits.

However Lowry and Barney need to get traded for a legit guard and centre

Mocknroll
    Mocknroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Raptors have only been double digit dogs 3 times this season. They may be able to hang with the top teams and keep it to single digits, but that's when they're getting single digit spreads.

I'm not touching this one. 13.5 is such a backdoor cover number, but after the Spurs just beat the Mavs by 38, only getting 13.5 with Toronto doesn't seem like great value. Maybe a 1H play seeing as the Spurs are going to want to seal this one up early and rest the old boys.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JuniorAnalyst View Post
    What am i missing? This team has proven they can hang with top teams at least within double digits.

However Lowry and Barney need to get traded for a legit guard and centre
    you can't trade lowry yet. that's stupid talk....you give up all those picks for him, you're better off moving calderon. andrea has to go, everyone in the city is tired of him.

i'd rather ride with SAS on the heavy points. more consistent ATS. if it looses, so be it.

Dom177
    Dom177's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

Quote Originally Posted by vaas187 View Post

i'd rather ride with SAS on the heavy points. more consistent ATS. if it looses, so be it.
    Bingo...pass on this one.