Durrrr
    Durrrr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

Agree with all but Houston, I can't trust Hou on the road YET. Thinking the exact same thing on OKC and LAL will hammer 'em GL

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Good luck Wizzle. I'm headed to Vegas first thing in the morning. Might tail a play or two here. Haven't played NBA in a while, hows the year been treating you?
    Thanks speedy. Enjoy it man.

Celtics +3 -102 (4x); ML +135 (1x)

BabyMatrix27
    BabyMatrix27's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Architect View Post
    Lakers are the play, but not for much longer if the line keeps going up. Knicks are very good, this is a huge statement game for Melo. It's also a huge statement game for Kobe and the Lakers. With Nash back , we are now going to watch what we thought we were going to be watching all along..With Nash in the game, this offense is 10x more efficient than it was with Kobe Bryant initiating everything. Tyson Chandler really has owned Dwight in the past, so that should be a constant battle. Kobe is the xfactor..nobody on the Knicks can stop Kobe as much as Artest MWP can hinder melo. Lakers win but close game.

I wouldn't touch the OKC/MIA game. OKC is the logical play, the Heat have turned things on recently, I think this might be a game that everybody gets actually gets up for being that this is a huge measuring test for them at this point in the season. Exactly 1/3 of the way into the season, Spoelstra has had time to work rotations and piece together how he is going to use everybody on defense and how he is going to get everybody their touches and FGA's. This game will either come down to the very last possession, or it will be an OKC blow out - which happens if the Heat just aren't sharp and don't want to reveal too much of their hand to OKC. I think its the former, and that LBJ will play flawlessly, trip doub maybe.

Boston, obvious play. You're not laying points against boston in this spot and feeling comfortable.

Rockets are hot, no real feel for this game. Bulls are pretty unpredictable, usually stellar defense but you never know how much they will score. Toss up

Clippers line seems a bit much to me. Clippers are hot, Denver is not. Denver can score though...i am also a firm believer that there is always more value in betting against long streaks rather than betting with them...I would take Denver and the points here easily, 7 is too big for this kind of primetime game. Small play on Denver ML too. not saying they are goign to win, but denver should keep this close at the end...it'll be a free throw game.

BOL
    Very good analysis Architect!! Im loving the Lakers spread -3 (bought 1 point...still less than straight up M/L) & Miami -2.5.. Lebron and Wade on XMAS will be on fire at home with a great home record of only 2 losses. Being its XMAS day games... these teams will put in 100% effort on primetime.
    BOL
    Points Awarded:

The Architect gave BabyMatrix27 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Lakers are the play, but not for much longer if the line keeps going up. Knicks are very good, this is a huge statement game for Melo. It's also a huge statement game for Kobe and the Lakers. With Nash back , we are now going to watch what we thought we were going to be watching all along..With Nash in the game, this offense is 10x more efficient than it was with Kobe Bryant initiating everything. Tyson Chandler really has owned Dwight in the past, so that should be a constant battle. Kobe is the xfactor..nobody on the Knicks can stop Kobe as much as Artest MWP can hinder melo. Lakers win but close game.

I wouldn't touch the OKC/MIA game. OKC is the logical play, the Heat have turned things on recently, I think this might be a game that everybody gets actually gets up for being that this is a huge measuring test for them at this point in the season. Exactly 1/3 of the way into the season, Spoelstra has had time to work rotations and piece together how he is going to use everybody on defense and how he is going to get everybody their touches and FGA's. This game will either come down to the very last possession, or it will be an OKC blow out - which happens if the Heat just aren't sharp and don't want to reveal too much of their hand to OKC. I think its the former, and that LBJ will play flawlessly, trip doub maybe.

Boston, obvious play. You're not laying points against boston in this spot and feeling comfortable.

Rockets are hot, no real feel for this game. Bulls are pretty unpredictable, usually stellar defense but you never know how much they will score. Toss up

Clippers line seems a bit much to me. Clippers are hot, Denver is not. Denver can score though...i am also a firm believer that there is always more value in betting against long streaks rather than betting with them...I would take Denver and the points here easily, 7 is too big for this kind of primetime game. Small play on Denver ML too. not saying they are goign to win, but denver should keep this close at the end...it'll be a free throw game.

BOL
    thanks for the good write up,

I got the Knicks and Heat tonight but it's good to read some reasoning around here.
    Points Awarded:

The Architect gave JayLA 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

t-wizzle

Adding: Celtics +3 -106 (2x)

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Gl and Merry Christmas.

I'm not playing any of these today. I see a lot of close games. It could be a frustrating day for bettors.

DoubleRedDragon
    DoubleRedDragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

Lol at the Lakers being a play.... they win tonight you get lucky. Take the Knicks.

t-wizzle

Boston looks great.

t-wizzle

Adding:
    Lakers -4 -105 (2x)

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

1 for 1 twizzler

Keep up the Good work1

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Celtics easy

BigDofBA

Nice hit on Boston.

Does it worry you that everyone on this board loves LA including myself?

I was going to take the Lakers but thought better of it.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Good call on Boston, starting my day in the hole, think I'm gonna keep it that way and lay off the rest. Best of luck.

t-wizzle

Thunder ML +130 (5x)

t-wizzle

Bang. Now for the big one.

DimSum
    DimSum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7388

just got out of my $500 bet on OKC at heritage and placed it at OKC -0 2nd half at oddsmaker.ag

sbrhgary
    sbrhgary's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Quote Originally Posted by DimSum View Post
    just got out of my $500 bet on OKC at Heritage and placed it at OKC -0 2nd half at oddsmaker.ag
    Good luck buddy. Miami playing very good.

t-wizzle

Okc blew it. Didn't score on a single one of their fastbreaks in the last few minutes.

BigDofBA

That's pretty much what OKC did in the Finals last year.

One or two point game under a minute and they just can't get it done.

Miami is the tougher team right now.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Thunder +3 @ Heat - This will be my biggest play so far of the NBA season. Already took Thunder +3 -110 (20x) but will add to it when reduced juice comes out. OKC wins this game. We can use the revenge angle or whatever you want but right now Thunder are a little better than Miami. OKC was rolling but got a loss out of the way Thursday night. No games since then so they've had plenty of time to prepare. No doubt they've had this game circled since the schedule was released - this game means more to the Thunder and they will take it.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

What is it about OKC that they can not close these type of games against the Heat. They seem to play reckless when the game is on the line. That type of playstyle usually works for them because the talent of Durant-Westbrook is able to overpower teams in the end but not against a team like Miami that matches/exceeds their talent level. It seems like until they get a better coach these problems will continue.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    What is it about OKC that they can not close these type of games against the Heat. They seem to play reckless when the game is on the line. That type of playstyle usually works for them because the talent of Durant-Westbrook is able to overpower teams in the end but not against a team like Miami that matches/exceeds their talent level. It seems like until they get a better coach these problems will continue.
    its not rocket science man.

when you have a "pg' that takes horrible shots on the fast break, plows into opposing players, turns the ball over, doesnt get it to the hot hand enough, takes too many BAD shots, then there you go. and he is supposed to be "the decision maker" being the field general but ironically he is one of the worst decision makers in the league. surprised so many people are naive to this fact.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    Until OKC gets a better coach?

They went to the conference Finals last year.

If OKC played as horrible as everyone is saying they did, they should be in great shape since it was a one point game with 18 seconds left on the road against the defending champs.

Maybe Miami is just the better team...

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7601

Lol big dummy. Okc has a great coach. He has no choice to allow westbrook to do what he does. Its a long learning curve.

The Architect
    The Architect's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

BOL
    Hate when people toot their own horn, but I nailed today. The game tonight is strictly a bonus at this point. Hope all of the rest had a nice holiday $$$.

t-wizzle

Clippers -6.5 -102 (10x)

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Hate when people toot their own horn, but I nailed today. The game tonight is strictly a bonus at this point. Hope all of the rest had a nice holiday $$$.
    Nice. Not sure I see an angle in the late game, other than the under 205. That's just me though.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Lol big dummy. Okc has a great coach. He has no choice to allow westbrook to do what he does. Its a long learning curve.
    Did I ever say they had a great coach?

You're a funny guy. I can't wait for your next attention whoring thread. It's pretty obvious you lie time and time again and care a lot about your internet reputation.

"I'll leave forever...."

"I never said I would quit posting plays...."

"SBR asked me to stay......"

LOL. You're a joke dude. Just keep chasing with your fake bets until you hit that 50x play. You're probably in your late 30s or early 40s, single, broke, and lonely. I pity you.
    Last edited by BigDofBA; 12-25-12 at 09:38 PM.

The Architect
    The Architect's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Nice. Not sure I see an angle in the late game, other than the under 205. That's just me though.
    Denver to cover. Clipps squeeze out a win, don't be surprised if Denver wins.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Denver to cover. Clipps squeeze out a win, don't be surprised if Denver wins.
    I have a hard time gauging either team.

Then again, these days, I have a hard time gauging any NBA team.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

sucks that you lost your biggest play of the season

penetrate the NBA

First 12