lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

How rigged is the NBA?

Anyone watch the last 4 minutes of this Knicks game?

lunchbawks
    NB#

what a joke

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

stop with your conspiracy theories u got too much time on your hands, jerk off do something chit..

lunchbawks
    NB#

not a theory.. just a super obvious rigjob by the refs

brigade125
    brigade125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

its obviously the refs dictate the game... keep it close... make it exciting for fans and ratings.. and take the public money...

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

I love Steve Nash, I love to watch him dish, but the OP is correct, if the refs aren't 'controlling' the game, the players show up when they want.

Betting a NBA game is a crap shoot. Me? I'll bet maybe a dozen games a whole season

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

If u has under or bears 2cnd half in cardinals game. You would swear a blocked field goal run back for a touchdown is fixed too

wonder how many broke sh*t on that play.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    not a theory.. just a super obvious rigjob by the refs
    Don't listen to bleek bro, that guy is just... literally there is no word. "I guaransheed a spurs or mavericks victory", is his post... wtf is that.

I think you're right in this instance, basketball is really one of the only sports where refs can dictate points scored directly.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Jago2008 View Post
    I think you're right in this instance, basketball is really one of the only sports where refs can dictate points scored directly.
    Spot on.
    I have pointed this out 100 times, watch the ticky tack touch fouls that are called at the start of the fourth quarter.
    Casual non betting fan thinks nothing of it, but if there is an unusual amount of insignificant touch fouls at the start of the fourth quarter a team could easily have 4 team fouls before the 7 minute mark, and could easily be shooting 2 shot free throws from 4 minutes until the final horn.

h3da
    h3da's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

OP was on Wolves ML so that's why he was complaining :P

kenshin11x
    kenshin11x's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Spot on.
    I have pointed this out 100 times, watch the ticky tack touch fouls that are called at the start of the fourth quarter.
    Casual non betting fan thinks nothing of it, but if there is an unusual amount of insignificant touch fouls at the start of the fourth quarter a team could easily have 4 team fouls before the 7 minute mark, and could easily be shooting 2 shot free throws from 4 minutes until the final horn.
    Just stop gambling then if you think it is rigged.. Got my easy Timberwolves +8

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

Spot on.
    that's why you shouldn't never cap but follow a system or more systems with proper money management!

lunchbawks
    NB#

Quote Originally Posted by h3da View Post
    OP was on Wolves ML so that's why he was complaining :P
    fukn +365 ML didn't cash because chicken shit refs turn into knicks fans late

Riceboi
    Riceboi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by brigade125 View Post
    its obviously the refs dictate the game... keep it close... make it exciting for fans and ratings.. and take the public money...
    this I can believe because good games means more money for the NBA (future ticket sales and watching on tv). A side effect is making bettors win or lose a bet, it is not intentional. For the people that had the so called "rigged" side, well it sure wasn't rigged against them now was it?

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin11x View Post
    Just stop gambling then if you think it is rigged.. Got my easy Timberwolves +8
    Steve Nash > Kenshin in relation to sharpness.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by play4win View Post
    that's why you shouldn't never cap but follow a system or more systems with proper money management!
    1) I don't cap NBA, I rarely bet it
    2) Las Vegas was built on 'systems'
    3) Proper money management? Did you read by baseball threads from April to October?
    4) I have to get up for work in 7 hours, I'm out. I do wish you a Merry Christmas and hope you cash all your tickets.
    5) Peace

BabyMatrix27
    BabyMatrix27's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    If u has under or bears 2cnd half in cardinals game. You would swear a blocked field goal run back for a touchdown is fixed too

wonder how many broke sh*t on that play.
    I had the Under 36.5(4team parlay...3hit, needed the under to win) and when that blocked FG happened to prevent the Over from happening, I was happy as F!! Then they ran back for TD... are you serious? Its like they just had to get the OVER when they couldnt just take a knee on 4th and let AZ start the drive from their 2yrd line up 22 pts with 2 mins left!

Riceboi
    Riceboi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

1) I don't cap NBA, I rarely bet it
    3) Proper money management? Did you read by baseball threads from April to October?
    4) I have to get up for work in 7 hours, I'm out. I do wish you a Merry Christmas and hope you cash all your tickets.
    5) Peace
    if you don't bet what the hell are you doing here?
    and by the way, i refer "you" as the people(and not only you) who's considering to get involved in nba betting!