PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't disagree with Goat,

he is the founding father of the NBA.................

GSWarriorNation
    GSWarriorNation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 464

Quote Originally Posted by GSWarriorNation View Post
    Early pick for tomorrow:

Warriors +1.5

I love this game. If the line moves in favor of the Warriors over night I will bet it again even bigger.
    Warriors +1.5 Winner

Record in Warriors games: 3-1

GSWarriorNation

1/5
    Warriors +6.5 4u (I use 1-4 unit betting system)
    Warriors +230 2u
    Warriors team total OVER 2u

HAMMER THIS GAME GUYS

Jarrett Jack is playing, Jamal Crawford doubtful btw

SCS
    SCS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1330

Game, set and match

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

1/5
    Warriors +6.5 4u (I use 1-4 unit betting system)
    Warriors +230 2u
    Warriors team total OVER 2u

HAMMER THIS GAME GUYS

Jarrett Jack is playing, Jamal Crawford doubtful btw
    i know its only 1st qrtr but hammer? why hammer? in the clippers warriors thread i called this as an easy winner for clippers. wish i would have seen this to talk you out of it.

GSWarriorNation

Originally Posted by Goat Milk
    Warriors will probably be out of the first round. Don't see anyone that they can beat in a 7 game series. They don't have a defensive stopper to guard a superstar calliber SG/SF. That's a lot of what the playoffs come down to. A 7 game series is a different animal.

Jackson is one of the best coaches in the NBA imo and you have a rising star in Curry Thompson is solid not great Lee is good an All-Star type but not quite. Bogut will never be the same even if he comes back. They're just missing that piece that can take you to the next level. An iguadala, a tony allen, someone.

I could not disagree with you more on both statements. I don't know how many games you've seen this year but I've seen every single one and there is only one team they have no chance of beating in a 7 game series in the West and thats OKC. Yes, that means I think that if OKC loses to someone else, the Golden State Warriors could be Western Conference champions. I can't believe I'm saying it either. They have a slim chance of beating the Spurs or Memphis imo, but if they shoot lights out and rebound like they have been, anything can happen. They would also have a tough time with the Lakers. But to say they cant beat anyone is ABSURD. They are better than the Clippers, Jazz, Mavs, Blazers, Rockets...all the teams who will finish between 5-8 seeds. The best series' would be GSW vs either the Nuggets or T-Wolves. Both those would go at least 6 games and probably a 7th.

Have you seen Draymond Green play defense? He isn't at an elite level yet playing overall defense, but he will get there. He's the best on-ball rookie defender I've seen and I have no doubt he will be an all league defender. At the rate he's improving, he will be ready to slow down any SG/SF in the playoffs other than Kobe or Durant, but who can guard Durant? With his size and quickness he can guard the Rudy Gay, O.J. Mayo, Ginobli's etc. of the league. Charles Jenkins is a supurb defender at the PG position and Festus Ezeli is a total beast clogging up the middle. Ezeli reminds me of a rookie Serge Ibaka with a higher ceiling. His only huge drawback is that he has bad hands and has trouble with receiving entry passes, but on defense he is impressive. The key to the Warriors success recently has been their overall team defense which has improved light years from previous years, entirely due to Mark Jackson preaching nothing but defense and the front office drafting defensive minded players. They defend the perimeter and the paint and they gang rebound. The most impressive detail of their defense is the number if different lineups they can send at teams. Literally everyone on this team plays above average defense other than Klay Thompson imo. Your're hearing it from me now, this team is not a mirage by any means. They are really really good.

^^^ This.

bfour
    bfour's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5877

Originally Posted by Goat Milk
    Warriors will probably be out of the first round. Don't see anyone that they can beat in a 7 game series. They don't have a defensive stopper to guard a superstar calliber SG/SF. That's a lot of what the playoffs come down to. A 7 game series is a different animal.

Jackson is one of the best coaches in the NBA imo and you have a rising star in Curry Thompson is solid not great Lee is good an All-Star type but not quite. Bogut will never be the same even if he comes back. They're just missing that piece that can take you to the next level. An iguadala, a tony allen, someone.

^^^ This.
    Hahaha! Go Dubs!

First 12