spartanbet
    spartanbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im playing one play tonight after a terrible day yesterday. Tell me which of these plays has the highest chance of hitting or missing please!!!
    #1 Im feeling Marcin Gortat for over 11.5 pts (-120) against Portland. Last time he played them he scored 22 pts (11-14). His last 3 games he went for 8.14.12.... I feel like hes going to have a good game today from his 8pt game the 19th.

#2 I also like Kyrie Irving to put up more than 23.5 since Anderson Vaerjao is out for today. He put up 26 pts last game vs MIL. 27pts the first time they played in nov. SO even with Anderson Vaerjao in he was doing well vs MIL.. SOOO with Vaerjao out will he need to shot more?... Vaerjao is the 3rd leading scorer with avg 14.1

Also BOSH is OUT. so Im thinking wade or james will pick up for the points. wade over 20 or james over 26.5? ANY HELP WILL HELP!!

lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Dont play props... Only if your up money and your willing to lose... Too unpredictable... Sometimes in a blowout, the guy you have sits out 4th quarter and you get it up the ass...

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice following.

spartanbet
    spartanbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    Nice following.
    Gortat hit dumbass