lewsparks77
    lewsparks77's Avatar Become A Pro!

any chance bobcats or kings cover tonight

i took the hornets +14 the other night against the clipps, you know how that turned out. The bobcats didn't cover against the Suns either. Anyone taking sac or the cats tonight?

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Better games on tonights card, I can see both Cats and Kings being run off the floor. Bobcats have no offense (so if they fall behind early, they could get blown out), Kings have yet to prove they can play on the road. If anything I would look at taking NO @ Spurs, I think they match up well with them and despite the other nights set-back, they have been playing very hard and finally got a days rest.

lewsparks77

ya, a day's rest is big. I've decided to limit myself to pacific division only games. i just don't have the time to study every game in depth. so probably no plays for me tonight.

comppicks35
    comppicks35's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you're looking only at the dogs, then it probably is best to lay off those 2 games. The Spurs will come out angry tonight and have had 2 days to think about 2 6pt losses in a row; they'll win BIG, probably by 16-20. The Hornets do matchup well as far as size and athleticism, but they haven't shown that they can win on the road. Of course, there is always a chance for a backdoor cover with such a large number, but I don't see the Spurs taking the gas off the pedal tonight.
    Clips will try to match OKC's win streak tonight and the Kings don't have the bench to match them. Kings jumped out to a big lead over GS last game and had to hang on; if Curry doesn't foul out, who knows....
    As always, my opinions and tail or fade based on your own opinions.

lewsparks77

thanks com. Im not looking at only dogs here, just the best play. leaning heavy on warriors over cats.