lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

NBA- NCAA - Thurs..

Light night.... Take the nuggets UNDER 202, and washington huskies - 8.5......

lonegambler

I get killed by everyone for san diego st. pick, but nba ncaa picks about 85% for last 10 days.. how did these 2 do.. yea.. thats right.. they won.. penetrate all you pussys that hammer on loses, but are lost after wins...

lonegambler

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler View Post
    I get killed by everyone for san diego st. pick, but nba ncaa picks about 85% for last 10 days.. how did these 2 do.. yea.. thats right.. they won.. penetrate all you pussys that hammer on loses, but are lost after wins...

mojojo
    mojojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Ya idunno why people are hating on. just ignore them because they keep on losing. nice hit on your plays tonight. I had miami, miami over, portland, and portland under. Also did another parlay with the same teams and okc under and okc ml but that failed by okc ml. All good though because money is money. Keep doing what you are doing.

lonegambler

Quote Originally Posted by mojojo View Post
    Ya idunno why people are hating on. just ignore them because they keep on losing. nice hit on your plays tonight. I had miami, miami over, portland, and portland under. Also did another parlay with the same teams and okc under and okc ml but that failed by okc ml. All good though because money is money. Keep doing what you are doing.
    Appreciate the mojo.. thxx
    Points Awarded:

Favova gave lonegambler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Favova
    Favova's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2268

Great picks today, Keep up the awesome picks!!