innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Don't even think about it....

Just Play every road Favorite tonight straight up.

All the gimmicks with soft lines and movements is just going to mess with your head.

Round robin or parlay them with some NFL picks.

Reign Man
    Reign Man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 161

kind of wish I waited to get OKC at -3 today, it was -4 last night

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

you have a better chance of going 0-2 (1-1) best case in my opinion if you take both OKC and Miami

strybie
    strybie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1477

I like the road teams today. All much stronger !

innovation

Home dogs have been hitting at a 41% clip the last 7 days. Last Thursday TNT every home team won including a portland home dog. Last night the Kings left a home dog taste in everyones mouth.

after all the road teams win tonight the home dogs will still be hitting a 35% clip and thats right on par with where they usually sit.

my 2 cents....forget the spread and ML them

Eagles27

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    Home dogs have been hitting at a 41% clip the last 7 days. Last Thursday TNT every home team won including a portland home dog. Last night the Kings left a home dog taste in everyones mouth.

after all the road teams win tonight the home dogs will still be hitting a 35% clip and thats right on par with where they usually sit.

my 2 cents....forget the spread and ML them
    To be honest, that doesnt really mean anything. I mean factoring numbers/trends like that is good. But if you ignore scheduling and match-ups you are always going to fall short. When I first saw these games on the board, I thought Minny or Dal covers. Still deciding which one to fade, right now I am leaning fading OKC as I can see them having a let down here (Wolves have had this game circled on their calendars).

innovation

It means I am paying attention is all it means.

Both the Miami and Denver lines are over inflated for the Favorite.

The OKC line is off but not by much considering its a b2b.

If your paying to much about scheduling matchups and which teams have what game circled then the books have you baited and hooked. There is nothing the books don't know that we think we do.

Over the many years I have found sportsbetting to be a psychological battle against a very cunning opponent.

To me while OKC has nowhere to go but down. Except the fact all 3 of these favorite are playing on Christmas day and if your paying attention to scheduling then what better way to set things up for both Miami and OKC who happen to face each other.

Denver gets Clippers at home and they better win this as its tough sledding for them.

again my 2 cents gl

I like the Wolves as a team I really enjoy how they are coming together.

Eagles27

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    It means I am paying attention is all it means.

Both the Miami and Denver lines are over inflated for the Favorite.

The OKC line is off but not by much considering its a b2b.

If your paying to much about scheduling matchups and which teams have what game circled then the books have you baited and hooked. There is nothing the books don't know that we think we do.

Over the many years I have found sportsbetting to be a psychological battle against a very cunning opponent.

To me while OKC has nowhere to go but down. Except the fact all 3 of these favorite are playing on Christmas day and if your paying attention to scheduling then what better way to set things up for both Miami and OKC who happen to face each other.

Denver gets Clippers at home and they better win this as its tough sledding for them.

again my 2 cents gl

I like the Wolves as a team I really enjoy how they are coming together.
    Even with all that being said, three games in four nights for OKC, not just a back to back, but what really turned me off to OKC was that last night Atlanta really put the peddle to the medal on them (Durant was simply on fire), however had it not been for Durant, OKC not only doesn't cover, but possibly loses the game last night. Now we have a game on TNT, minny always plays OKC tough, kinda reminds me of last-nights game between the kings and warriors where many ignored the rivalry factor. OKC very well might cover tonight, but I think the odds are in Minnys favor of pulling off the upset or at least going down to the final shot. Im probably going to take Minny (might lose), but it would be a loss I could live with, otherwise I'll just feel like im shooting in the dark.

Dallas is also a good play, but I just dont trust dallas and Derek Fisher is out.
    Last edited by Eagles27; 12-20-12 at 01:00 PM.