crmejia23
    crmejia23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 278

OKC -3.5? and Heat -5.5? rolling teams against inconsistent not so good teams? trap?

Who thinks these are trap games?? I looked at a couple sites and they are favoring Minnesota to cover...I'm very tempted on this two team parlay...any insight? or suggestions?

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

86% on Thunder yet the line didn't move one bit, looking like Vegas want alot of bets on Thunder.

crmejia23

sheesh...im going to watch this game and if i see the refs going one way with calls im going to be really suspicious and careful with these easy seeming spreads...

crmejia23

I felt like the refs were calling things one way for Sacramento last night with that trap spread they gave Golden state of just -3...

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by crmejia23 View Post
    I felt like the refs were calling things one way for Sacramento last night with that trap spread they gave Golden state of just -3...
    That wasnt really a trap, Sac and GS (regardless of records or streaks) always play each other tough. Sac already had one win against GS earlier in the year and Curry (based on what I saw in the first match-up) struggled against the Kings back court. I think everyone put too much of a focus on David Lee (he was going to get points regardless). The real battle was in the back court, and the kings won that battle (great game though).