bigballr9989
    bigballr9989's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1368

OKC -4 and MIA -5

Am I a sucker for parlaying these? I swear, as I booked my $80 to win $210 I was saying out loud 'what a sucker I am'. Someone please set me straight...

aireent777
    aireent777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10732

Too square. One will likey lose outright.

bigballr9989
    bigballr9989's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1368

Quote Originally Posted by aireent777 View Post
    Too square. One will likey lose outright.
    That's what I was thinking as I booked these bets m. Anyone think I might not be as square as I appear to be?

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

I don't believe in square plays. If u feel its the right play go for it. I'm more confident in Miami -5 though. Dallas hasn't shown me shit thus far. Minny has shown some life but I think they get smoked too..

radostin.dimi
    radostin.dimi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

OKC and MIA too big for those teams

MTM
    MTM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 485

I'd like to hear a good case to back either timberwolves or mavs.

Miami playing better ball and their frontcourt weakness isn't exactly going to be exposed by kaman. I'm sure mayo can explode and get a bunch of points but their only chance is if Miami's star players are having a shocker.

Timberwolves have more or less their full squad and come back to play at home. However they have been pretty ordinary last few games. Love will need to put up a lot of points and their shooting guards will need to do a whole lot better against a better defensive team than miami and Orlando (in my opinion this year Miami aren't defending great) the only bet I see besides okc ATS is over
    Last edited by MTM; 12-20-12 at 05:51 AM. Reason: I said Miami is defending well meant to say they aren't this season (they still beat mavs)

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by MTM View Post
    I'd like to hear a good case to back either timberwolves or mavs.

Miami playing better ball and their frontcourt weakness isn't exactly going to be exposed by kaman. I'm sure mayo can explode and get a bunch of points but their only chance is if Miami's star players are having a shocker.

Timberwolves have more or less their full squad and come back to play at home. However they have been pretty ordinary last few games. Love will need to put up a lot of points and their shooting guards will need to do a whole lot better against a better defensive team than miami and Orlando (in my opinion this year Miami aren't defending great) the only bet I see besides okc ATS is over
    Yeah the fact that Minnesota has their full squad back at home vs. a Thunder team who just played last night and has got be leanin Minnesota a bit

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

All I know is I am fading one of these falkers. Im leaning wolves at the moment, but one thing consider about Dallas, this is their lone home game before embarking on a 3 game road trip against Memphis, Spurs and then OKC. So tonight is probably going to be their only winnable game. Also, heat have been struggling on the road and this is thier first road game in like 7-8 games. I can easily see NBA's royalty coming out flat against a Dallas team that needs a win tonight (not to mention, Dallas has played fairly well at home).

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

I think Dallas can cover at home against Miami (4-4)... watch the /amazing/outstandings game they did this year at home(8-3), some of them like UAU, "how did they do it"...

OKC line must have dropped, because probably the biggest bets are onde Wolfs spread...

I want help to figure out Den @ POR lol...

Î know Aldridge is not playing... normaly teams step up, when the main star is out...
    One of this teams winning strike, ends today... but i am concerned about the spread number, any toughts ??

Reign Man
    Reign Man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 161

Quote Originally Posted by NBA Maniac View Post
    I want help to figure out Den @ POR lol...
    Î know Aldridge is not playing... normaly teams step up, when the main star is out...
    One of this teams winning strike, ends today... but i am concerned about the spread number, any toughts ??
    I like Portland to put up a fight even without Aldridge, they play tough at home and Denver on the road is very unpredictable even against the worst teams in the league. It'll be a close game, leaning towards Portland and the points

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

It actually seems square to fade OKC tonight despite them being OKC.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by bigballr9989 View Post
    Am I a sucker for parlaying these? I swear, as I booked my $80 to win $210 I was saying out loud 'what a sucker I am'. Someone please set me straight...

I like Miami tonight to take it to the Mavericks. Mavericks are hurt up forward. Mavericks have played 3 ots in the last 8 days. Mayo plays against his former team tommorow night(Grizzlies) Mavs have a decision to make. What game is more impotant. I would fold this game... rest my guys and give everything i had vs Memphis. I beliee Mayo wont be as focused.

Not sure why everyone likes OKC here.A really bad spot IMO...... Rubio will be rested for tonights game. This i why they didnt play him vs Heat. Kinda like the Mavs situation. Minnesota has been beat by OKC a ton over the past little while. OKC is in good form. OKC is on a back to back...... this should be a fairly close game but the Twolves have a ton to prove tonight! They wanna say they can stick with the big boys of the West. I think te TWOLVES ML is a steal at +140
    Last edited by matt1216; 12-20-12 at 03:58 PM.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by radostin.dimi View Post
    OKC and MIA too big for those teams

how is miami big at all? they play a pf at the C spot and a sf at the PF spot

lewsparks77
    lewsparks77's Avatar Become A Pro!

shit, my book just put the line at OKC-2.5