amrit
    amrit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1613

Miami -5 vs Dallas tomorrow?

Does anyone else think this line is way too low? I think Miami covers this one with ease. Thoughts? OKC -3.5 over Minny sounds pretty good as well.

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by amrit View Post
    Does anyone else think this line is way too low? I think Miami covers this one with ease. Thoughts? OKC -3.5 over Minny sounds pretty good as well.
    Eh.. its too early to start talking about tomorrow lol. I'd be careful though. I can see both Minny and Dal giving both teams trouble, but I'll need to do some research tomorrow.

h3da
    h3da's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Taking Miami but avoiding Thunder as they are b2b and could be a letdown considering they played pretty bad today..

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by h3da View Post
    Taking Miami but avoiding Thunder as they are b2b and could be a letdown considering they played pretty bad today..
    same....

heat are on their streak right now. upsetting everyone...then again, TBH if public is all over heat, ill smash dallas.

okc i think let's down tomorrow, depending on the line....-6 was juicy tonight....but 12 games is enough. who knows though, houston won 22 in a row in 08, no?

Jakenv21
    Update your status
    Jakenv21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6714

Either OKC or the heat are a sucker beat. Public will be all over both. But which one loses....

h3da
    h3da's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

To be honest I don't really care what the public is on.. I've been pretty much having square plays every day yet I am still winning as long as I pick the game I love the most.. (I only play 1 game per day).. Thunder was frustrating for me and almost cost me 5 unit play.. Lebron hates Dallas from the finals 2 years ago and I'm sure Miami hasn't forgotten and will want to embarrass Dallas like the way Dallas embarrassed them. (You can say it's 2 years ago and they have moved on but I doubt it)
    And Miami's biggest problem (rebounding) isn't a Dallas strength. The Mavericks' weakness (turnovers, 15.7 per game), meanwhile, plays right into the Heat's hands.

Good luck on your plays

vaas187

Quote Originally Posted by h3da View Post
    To be honest I don't really care what the public is on.. I've been pretty much having square plays every day yet I am still winning as long as I pick the game I love the most.. (I only play 1 game per day).. Thunder was frustrating for me and almost cost me 5 unit play.. Lebron hates Dallas from the finals 2 years ago and I'm sure Miami hasn't forgotten and will want to embarrass Dallas like the way Dallas embarrassed them. (You can say it's 2 years ago and they have moved on but I doubt it)
    And Miami's biggest problem (rebounding) isn't a Dallas strength. The Mavericks' weakness (turnovers, 15.7 per game), meanwhile, plays right into the Heat's hands.

Good luck on your plays
    yes....miami cant board at all....minni meanwhile smacks the boards around but penetrate, OKC has too many weapons and isn;t that prone to take a night off...doesnt mean they cant have an off night.

i see miami taking to tomorrow, will probably lay off OKC completely. made me 2K today so they've done their good for the week.

vaas187

ALSO, will the fact that lebron was @ Privae to celebrate the death of recent cowboys nose tackle who was killed by Josh Brent effect the outcome or is it just bogus to scew the bets. public wouldn't acknowledge this so.....

Mocknroll
    Mocknroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Celebrate the death?
    Killed by Josh Brent?

Are you trying to be insensitive or just not good with words?

Reign Man
    Reign Man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 161

Quote Originally Posted by Jakenv21 View Post
    Either OKC or the heat are a sucker beat. Public will be all over both. But which one loses....

I've watched a lot of Dallas games this year, they're really bad but seem to play a lot better at home. if this was 2 weeks ago I'd say stay away from this game but the Heat are finally playing the way people expect them too and have Battier healthy again, I expect them to run Mavs off the court

out of the two favorites OKC will probably have the most trouble only because they're playing back to backs on the road. They've been competitive even with Kevin Love struggling shooting since his return back from that hand injury.