vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anthony davis

How tough will this guy be in a couple years? Anybody who rocks a unibrow is either unbelievably tough, or brown.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

He'll never be tough. He's a bitch who may have killed it in college, but won't be able to hack it long term in the pros.

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    He'll never be tough. He's a bitch who may have killed it in college, but won't be able to hack it long term in the pros.
    I disagree, dude is solid.

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

needs to get that shit waxed

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I dont like Anthony Davis anymore, he has butter fingers and cant put the rock in the hole when it matters most (as in, when I need a bucket to cover or push) lol

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

I know, Anthony Davis is overrated. I didn't like him from the beginning because like his first game, I took an over something points prop (can't remember the amount, like maybe 16?) and after scoring 6-8 points, he took an elbow shot and left the game. Some of these basketball players are SO SOFT now. I guess it was later a concussion or something, but missing this many games your first season is pathetic. Well, we'll have a whole new Kentucky crop next year, so whatever. Also, Davis isn't clutch at all. All that natural talent and physique, for no results so far.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    I know, Anthony Davis is overrated. I didn't like him from the beginning because like his first game, I took an over something points prop (can't remember the amount, like maybe 16?) and after scoring 6-8 points, he took an elbow shot and left the game. Some of these basketball players are SO SOFT now. I guess it was later a concussion or something, but missing this many games your first season is pathetic. Well, we'll have a whole new Kentucky crop next year, so whatever. Also, Davis isn't clutch at all. All that natural talent and physique, for no results so far.

im not even a fan personally, some of his blocks are huge but his unibrow is tough as fukk....honestly, in this day in age, to rock a UNI, you're tough as fukk cause that;s some clown shit.

pissed as fukk to loose my push by him not hitting that final deuce. somebody waxed his wallet for sure to miss that.

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

I agree, he rocks the uni and doesn't care. would have thought he'd shaved it by now.

humble
    humble's Avatar Become A Pro!

he never seems to be standing in the right spot for his position.

i see davis stand behind the backboard more than him standing in front of the basket.
    barely hustles any balls either.

he sucks.

BCC585
    BCC585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1206

He has potential but he is soft sorry but Unibrows dont make you tough. i deff disagreed with him being on the olympic squad.