Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by vaas187 View Post
    im furious now knowing they could have grabbed one more deuce.....would have pushed and moved my parlay from 1625 to 700 and change but penetrate. profit is profit......BULL!!!!!

now the question is, do we over-value LAC next game after a huge beat on a poose NOH...? they wont cover every spread..will they loose SU next game? whats their schedule ?
    They had plenty of oppurtunties, even a missed 3 at the end, Davis would have had a wide open duck but he lost control of the ball and then the clips just ran out the clock. Super weak. Oh well, I knew I should have just laid off after the Nets lost (my Raptors + OKC) parlay hit, so I should have just ended the night on that note. Oh well, still ended the night in the green, so I guess that is all that matters. Tomorrow is a new day (might take tomorrow off, dont think I like anything on the board). Maybe just football ATL I am leaning, but we will see.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles27 View Post
    They had plenty of oppurtunties, even a missed 3 at the end, Davis would have had a wide open duck but he lost control of the ball and then the clips just ran out the clock. Super weak. Oh well, I knew I should have just laid off after the Nets lost (my Raptors + OKC) parlay hit, so I should have just ended the night on that note. Oh well, still ended the night in the green, so I guess that is all that matters. Tomorrow is a new day (might take tomorrow off, dont think I like anything on the board). Maybe just football ATL I am leaning, but we will see.
    same, had indiana, okc and NOH.....

hit OKC for 2 K for still up 1500 (my parlay was worth 300).....i'll find something on the board i like tomomorrow for small, play a couple hundred but no steals for sure..

i probably wont touch the football game tbh.

those LCBO commercials are catchy as hell though

TallAzCrowe
    Bring on Spring Training!!!
    TallAzCrowe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

NFL is Saturday boys, we got a Bowl game tmrw and a nice slate of College Hoops. I like college hoops, had 3 NCAA & Clips in my teaser, never play a 4tm with strictly NBA, too unperdictable. GL tmrw

vaas187

Quote Originally Posted by TallAzCrowe View Post
    NFL is Saturday boys, we got a Bowl game tmrw and a nice slate of College Hoops. I like college hoops, had 3 NCAA & Clips in my teaser, never play a 4tm with strictly NBA, too unperdictable. GL tmrw
    thank god, i saw that somewhere and said ,wait? is that right? so i'm not crazy.....i never play anything college, forget the bowl game. i might watch if im bored as hell....half the kids won see anything professional. crazy to put your hard earned money on that

Eagles27

same, had indiana, okc and NOH.....

hit OKC for 2 K for still up 1500 (my parlay was worth 300).....i'll find something on the board i like tomomorrow for small, play a couple hundred but no steals for sure..

i probably wont touch the football game tbh.

those LCBO commercials are catchy as hell though
    Yea, I woke up today feeling fresh again lol. Still not sure about todays plays for NBA, but I am leanning Minny at home (with Rubio back in the line up). Its just so tough, I saw Durant knock down every shot from every angle lastnight (dude was amazing), hard to bet against that. But.. this is the NBA and all streaks must come to an end 3rd game in 4 nights for OKC, maybe they finally go cold?. If I do play, I am going minny, not touching the Heat game, those falkers always struggle on the road.

vaas187

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles27 View Post
    Yea, I woke up today feeling fresh again lol. Still not sure about todays plays for NBA, but I am leanning Minny at home (with Rubio back in the line up). Its just so tough, I saw Durant knock down every shot from every angle lastnight (dude was amazing), hard to bet against that. But.. this is the NBA and all streaks must come to an end 3rd game in 4 nights for OKC, maybe they finally go cold?. If I do play, I am going minny, not touching the Heat game, those falkers always struggle on the road.
    that's just because KD is the nastiest dude in the show.....i just copped two pair of his new kicks. wore em for luck last night at the restaurant, snapped on one dude for scuffing the backs of em LOL!

im leaning that Over 199 in the game, line is jumping quick but.....

lebron OVER tonight looks solid. maybe KD over too

im fresh but when i woke up first thought in my head was still penetrate YOU davis lolol. only cure will be if i win today

hittin the gym now for a minute

Eagles27

that's just because KD is the nastiest dude in the show.....i just copped two pair of his new kicks. wore em for luck last night at the restaurant, snapped on one dude for scuffing the backs of em LOL!

im leaning that Over 199 in the game, line is jumping quick but.....

lebron OVER tonight looks solid. maybe KD over too

im fresh but when i woke up first thought in my head was still penetrate YOU davis lolol. only cure will be if i win today

hittin the gym now for a minute
    I am terrible with O/U's so I do not play them lol. Im going to wait and see if I can get minny at around +5, otherwise I might actually think about fading the Heat (first road game in like 7-8 games), I can see NBA's Royalty coming out sluggish for the first road game in forever.

First 12