Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

I just Popped a Boner when....

I saw the Nets +6. This Net team simply havent been the same team since they blew that big lead at home against the Knicks last Tuesday. They have been 2-2 since then beating 2 bum squads and lost 2 very close games against capable teams. Im looking for them to get the monkey off there back tonight and am expecting the Nets to play there "Best" game. As for the Knicks I always like the angle even though it works better in other sports, when you go on an extended winning streak in this case a home winning streak and in this case its there 1st loss of the year at home teams tend to play down again in these type of spots.

So pretty much a spot play for me. Nets +6

Slimpickens

Any thoughts on this play?

RetardStrength
    RetardStrength's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6729

I'm not touching your boner

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Hmm.. I dont know. Nets havent shown me anything that would give me any confidence in them. Knicks... they are a different team without melo and wallace on the floor. Do you know if either or will be playing tonight?

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

+6 seems to say they are leaning towards melo playing.

Slimpickens

Quote Originally Posted by RetardStrength View Post
    I'm not touching your boner
    My attempt at a humurous title heading has apparently failed. LOL.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

the nets are a garbage team. the knicks are regressing but the nets are horse shyt. anybody who believes otherwise is stoned or oblivious.

i would touch a total or nothing.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

If I coached the Knicks I would exploit Nets horrible weakness.

Which is allowing points in the paint and equates to easy and high % shots.

Nets rank #28 allowing a average of 43.8 points in the paint and rank #27th allowing 47% of shots to score.

That being said the Knicks chuck up the most 3 pointers in the league and this is the one area that nets have done well defending they actually rank #2 against 3 pointer % while on the road.

So coach exploit the weakness and the game is yours to have.

Slimpickens

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles27 View Post
    Hmm.. I dont know. Nets havent shown me anything that would give me any confidence in them. Knicks... they are a different team without melo and wallace on the floor. Do you know if either or will be playing tonight?
    Melo is a gametime decision. My play is based on spot and revenge anyway. Im gonna take the 6 points now and if Melo does play and the line goes up I will bet again. I think its more likely that he wont play and the line will drop if anything.

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by SlimPickens View Post
    Melo is a gametime decision. My play is based on spot and revenge anyway. Im gonna take the 6 points now and if Melo does play and the line goes up I will bet again. I think its more likely that he wont play and the line will drop if anything.
    Well good luck, im staying away from this one. Wouldnt be surprised if the nets win straight up or if the Knicks cover. Coin flip in my opinion, but one element not often talked about is the presence of Wallace on the floor. I truely think he is one of the reasons the knicks have struggled the last few games. They can do without Melo for a few games, but Melo + Wallace out really hurts them.