Artieaa
    Artieaa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1185

Picks from Mexico :)

This is my first post, been betting for about 2 yrs here in Mexico.

19-dec-12
    76ers + 7.5 have lost 4 straight ATS due for covering, Rockets almost certain will win this one, though they surely will be thinking in Memphis visiting in next game, that opens a back door cover for 76ers.

Phoenix -9 , Bobcats played extremly well and tough last night, they will be flat against a well rested Suns team.

Hornets +13.5 - Even though is a back to back away game vs top teams, like the way NO has been playing plus Clippers come from a road trip, look for NO to cover the spread.

Any coments are welcome.

GLTA

AaronK47
    AaronK47's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 753

tailin!

Reign Man
    Reign Man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 161

I don't think Jrue Holiday will be playing for the Sixers tonight, I like your other two picks Hornets and Phoenix

GL

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by Reign Man View Post
    I don't think Jrue Holiday will be playing for the Sixers tonight, I like your other two picks Hornets and Phoenix

GL
    Yeap apparenlty Holiday is game time decision will be monitoring that! cheers

Artieaa

OK Holiday is out , will skip 76ers.

Artieaa

Well yesterday was 1-1 record Hornets played well , guess they ran out of gas taking that into consideration for b2b games even with a huge spread. On the other hand Suns was a good call.

For today:

I really like Minn chances to pull off the victory, so I would say Minn +3

On the other 2 games I will sit and watch, I liked the Mavs +6 until I realized FisherŽs absence, Portland seemed a god play as well but not without Aldridge.

BLO

Artieaa

TodayŽs record 1-0, 2-1 overall.
    Will start to look at tomorrowŽs card at first sight I like Orlando +4, Pstons -6, will do some reserach before posting final picks.

BLO

Artieaa

Overall record 2-1

Possible Plays for today (pending on how line moves in some cases) :

At first sight liked Orlando, I see Toronto winning for 2 , though with Big Baby injury I prefer to leave this game alone.

Line in Atlanta is too fishy for me, 89% of the bets with the Hawks and line has not moved (anyone OKC yesterday), I see Hawks winning at least by 4 though again with Holiday playing and that suspicious line I prefer to leave this game as well.

Detroit -6 I like Pistons spot in this one and I have them winning by 8 , 62% of the bets are with the wizards, hope lines dropt at least to -5.5 , will wait utnil last minute to take the best line I can, but definetly I will play Detroit -6

Golden State -10.5 , I see GS bouncing back and make an statment here I see the winning by 16, I know Bobcats have playe close most of their last games, though not this time around.

So pennding any line moves before tipp off plays will be
    Detroit -6
    GState -10.5

BLO

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by Artieaa View Post
    Overall record 2-1

Possible Plays for today (pending on how line moves in some cases) :

At first sight liked Orlando, I see Toronto winning for 2 , though with Big Baby injury I prefer to leave this game alone.

Line in Atlanta is too fishy for me, 89% of the bets with the Hawks and line has not moved (anyone OKC yesterday), I see Hawks winning at least by 4 though again with Holiday playing and that suspicious line I prefer to leave this game as well.

Detroit -6 I like Pistons spot in this one and I have them winning by 8 , 62% of the bets are with the wizards, hope lines dropt at least to -5.5 , will wait utnil last minute to take the best line I can, but definetly I will play Detroit -6

Golden State -10.5 , I see GS bouncing back and make an statment here I see the winning by 16, I know Bobcats have playe close most of their last games, though not this time around.

So pennding any line moves before tipp off plays will be
    Detroit -6
    GState -10.5

BLO
    Detroit now at -6.5 not much value with that extra half point will avoid this game so my final plays will be:

GState -10.5
    Idiana -4 (found much more value with PAcers than with Pistons, I see Indiana winning by at least 7 pts)

BOL

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Welcome

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedragon View Post
    Welcome
    Thanks!!!

Artieaa

Record for the night 2-0
    Overall 4-1

Taking a first look for tomorrowŽs card I like the Hawks spot at -3 and will wait for CavŽs line and BlazersŽs line to be relased tomorrow, now itŽs time to go to bed.

Artieaa

So here is what I see in todayŽs card:

Liked Atlanta yesterday when I first saw the line and the spot they are playing today, though I have been thinking about it and I see Chicago playing superior basketball on the road vs AtlantaŽs at home, will leave this game alone.

I really like Cavs spot in this one, they do better ATS on the road than Bucks ATS at home, besides the Bucks just played an emotional OT win over the Celtics I feel they will come flat tonight. Will take the points with the Cavs I see the Bucks winning for a shy marging of a bucket or even Cleveland pulling the upset.

I know Aldridge is a strong piece on BlazerŽs game though they lived up last game without him I see Portland winning at least by 7 so my play will be the BlazerŽs at home.

22-dec picks will be:

Cleveland + 8.5
    Blazers -2.5 (buying half point there)

GLTA

Artieaa

Saturday record 2-0 ( glad I bought that half point for blazers)
    Overall Record 6-1- 85%

For todayŽs card have not much confidence neither Knicks nor Clippers to cover the spread, the only value play I see today is :

San Antonio, I see them winning by 16, so I will but a half point and that will be my only bet today.

GLTA

Artieaa

Lol did not post the line I bought!!! well line was at -11 bought half point pick is Spurs -10.5

Artieaa

Sunday Record 1-0
    Overall 7-1
    87.5 %

No games for tomorrow may play till thursday happy holidays!!!!

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Good winnings!!! U look like you know what your doing....

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymapalo View Post
    Good winnings!!! U look like you know what your doing....
    Thanks mate, yeap getting some good cash here, and most of all I always have fun while playing.

Artieaa

Regarding todayŽs card I see few good games though will research a lil more before posting final spots, at first sight I like:

Chicago +5 like this spot for the bulls , will reserach more how teams after christmas day perform they may come flat.

Bocbcats +10, pretty nice spot for them, have to decide wheter play them or not, will decide after doing some research in other possible plays.

Memphis -9 I see them winning at least by 12 definetly this will be a play today.

Portland -7 spot is perfect for the blazers have to think about the line seems too high.

Will be back in the afternoon to post final plays.

GLTA

Artieaa

Ok after doing some research and reconsidering all possible plays , todayŽs plays will be:

Bobcats +10 (will buy half point) +10.5, I strongly believe they will come to play hard, they have play close to most of top Teams, losing by 1 to LA, 2 to NY, I will take the points.

that would be for today depsite initially liked Memphis and Portland spots, I missread Memphis logs and sa them winning by 12 after reading again I see them winning only by 10 so I will leave this game alone.
    Regarding Portland I see them barely covering the spread of -7 now line is -7.5 so will leave as well alone.

GLTA

Artieaa

26-12 record 0-1
    Overall record 7 -2

Have been kind of busy with these holidays over here in Mexico, I think I have enough time today to make some plays

29-12 plays:

Today there are 4 teams playing their 4th game in 5 days , and one team coming from a OT game , letŽs take a look into those games.

Orlando -4 : ItŽs a good spot for Orlando specially if itŽs true that Turkoglu may play tonight, will wait till almost game time to make a decision.

Cleveland +8.5: NetsŽs 4th game in 5 nights, they came through last night vs a poor Bobcats team, Cleveland plays well ATS on the road 10-8, think fatigue will be a factor for Nets since they are the team tha uses less player into the rotation.

Memphis -6: I really like Memphis spot in this one, they need to make an statement, mean while is a 4th game in 5 nights for the nuggets, look for Memphis here to make a double digits win.

OKC -4.5: Rockets another team with 4th game in 5 nights, surely thay have been playing well, oppsite of what OKC has shown in las 3 outings, personally If I had to make a bet I would take the fatigue factor and pick OKC, though since I donŽt have to bet every game I will leave this one alone.

Milwuakee + 4: Miami is coming from a dissaponting performance las noght vs Pistons, Milwaukee is well rested, all points are directing to take Bucks, though thereŽs something fishy in this line that I decide to leave it alone as well.

So pending Turkoglu status my plays will be:

Cleveland +8.5
    Memphis -6
    Orlando -4 (if Turkoglu does not play will skipp this game)

GLTA

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

thx for the plays tailing cavs and memphis but would rather take the over in Orlando.

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    thx for the plays tailing cavs and memphis but would rather take the over in Orlando.
    Thanks for the advice mate

mets710
    mets710's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

Like your plays except for the Nets. The Nets starters barely played the second half last night and there will be no one to stop Lopez. But then again, back to back blow outs are highly unlikely! Good luck!

Artieaa

No word yet on Turkoglu, will skipp Orlando, adding Pacers +3 , JOsh Smith is out for today.

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by mets710 View Post
    Like your plays except for the Nets. The Nets starters barely played the second half last night and there will be no one to stop Lopez. But then again, back to back blow outs are highly unlikely! Good luck!
    Thanks for the advice mate, will put the trigger anyway, I still think the Nets are not to be trusted yet.

Artieaa

Tipically over reaction bet rookie mistake on Pacers, live and learn !!!
    Gotta keep discipline on my picks.

Should have pulled the trigger on OKC and Bucks they are looking good !!!!

So far 1-1 for the night letŽs see if Memphis is able to wake up

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Once again thanks for the cavs and memphis plays ended the night up big thanks to you.

Artieaa

Well 2 -1 for the night IŽll take it, could have been worse or better depend how we look at it.

Overall record stands 9 -3

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

A breath of fresh air from United States of Mexico! Well done Airteaa.

mets710
    mets710's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

Good call on Nets! Luckily I played the money line.

Artieaa

Once again thanks for the cavs and memphis plays ended the night up big thanks to you.
    Glad I can help !!!!

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by mets710 View Post
    Good call on Nets! Luckily I played the money line.
    Wtg mate !!!!!

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    A breath of fresh air from United States of Mexico! Well done Airteaa.
    Thanks !!!!

Italy
    Italy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 302

I am waiting for your plays too

12 Last