Artieaa
    Artieaa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1185

For today´s card I do not have much of a feeling for neither of the games I will take the night off.
    Cheers

GLTA

Artieaa

Regarding today´s card not too excited about it, I see 2 possible plays:

S. Antonio -9: Spurs are hot and have been pretty much consistant covering lines, will do some more research on b2b games before deciding.

OKC -12.5 : I see OKC winning at least by 17 pts, though 2 of my 3 loses since posting here have been playing DD and just 1 win in DD (S.Antonio), guess will be patient and play only one digit games from now on.

Orlando +10: Orlando is in a nice spot today, besides Miami has not shown me anything on the road in order to back them up with 10 points, though neither Orlando has shown anything lately. So is a DD game will leave it alone.

So pending on further research th eonly play might be Spurs -9.
    Will be back to confirm or withdraw.

GLTA

Artieaa

Ok after doing some reserach and thinking about it I decided my play for today will be:

San Antonio -8.5 (bought half point)

GLTA

Kim3310
    Kim3310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

yeah good choice

Artieaa

1 - 0 for last day of the year
    10-3 Overall record

Regarding today´s card pending on some more research, let´s check:

Knicks -9: I see Knicks winning at least by 13, so pending on Anthony, Felton, and Stuodemaire status will decide later if I play them or not.

Detroit - 6.5: I see a strong Pistons team at home winning by 10 at least. This defintely gotta be a play.

Atlanta -2: Gotta do some reserach why line is so low, I know Hawks play a 4th game in 5 nights and got smashed last night. Will keep an eye on this one.

So I will be back later on to post decisive and final plays so far are just some leaning I have.

GLTA

Artieaa

Ok so here is the deal:

Anthony is playing and Stoudemaire as well.
    Line is already at -9.5 anyway I still se NY covering against one of the poorest bench on NBA.
    Will leave alone Atlanta don´t feel too confident going with a team in a 4th game in 5 nights.

So picks for today will be
    Knicks -9.5
    Pistons -6.5

GLTA

Artieaa

Pistons came short and knicks did not come at all . Tomorrow sun will shine again.
    Overall record 10-5, time to recover some sleep. Nite

Artieaa

Overal Record 10-5

Had to travel yesterday and missed some very good plays I had in mind, well for tonight let´s see the only to games on the board:

San Antonio at Knicks: the money making machine of San Antonio visiting the Garden, call me crazy but I like the Knicks on this one and here is why: for spurs is a b2b and 4th in 5 nights, knicks are riding a 2 game losing streak and for sure they had plenty of time yesterday to rest and being tired of hear how bad they are playing, I see Knicks pulling this one at the wire or at the buzz winning SU. For those who likes the total I see this game around 202 or 204 total.

Minnesota at Denver: pretty though spot for the wolves here, is a b2b and at High mile city versus a well rested Denver team, on the other hand Denver might come flat after that big win over the Clippers, personally I will leave this game alone.

So my only play of the day will be Knicks +1

GLTA

KushMoney
    KushMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quote Originally Posted by Artieaa View Post
    Overal Record 10-5

Had to travel yesterday and missed some very good plays I had in mind, well for tonight let´s see the only to games on the board:

San Antonio at Knicks: the money making machine of San Antonio visiting the Garden, call me crazy but I like the Knicks on this one and here is why: for spurs is a b2b and 4th in 5 nights, knicks are riding a 2 game losing streak and for sure they had plenty of time yesterday to rest and being tired of hear how bad they are playing, I see Knicks pulling this one at the wire or at the buzz winning SU. For those who likes the total I see this game around 202 or 204 total.

Minnesota at Denver: pretty though spot for the wolves here, is a b2b and at High mile city versus a well rested Denver team, on the other hand Denver might come flat after that big win over the Clippers, personally I will leave this game alone.

So my only play of the day will be Knicks +1

GLTA
    Sharp as fukk bro. on Same Knicks PK leaving that Denver game alone!

Artieaa

Well today´s score is 1 -0
    Overall record 11 -5

Will start to look at tomorrow´s card.
    Have all a good one!!!!

First 12