GoldGlove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Golden State Warriors -3

@ Kings

Thanks.

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Is evans still out for the Kings? Hornets gave GS everything they could handle yesterday, wouldn't be surprised if this one ends up being a close one. Kings usually give the warriors everything they can handle.

primetimej
    primetimej's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 371

Hey Eagles,

Careful with this one. GS coming off a back to back late night game, plus Kings well rested. Also, GS is playing the second game of a four game stretch in 5 nights, and this being there lonely road game in the stretch. They may look past this one. Not saying GS can't or won't cover just provided a bit of insight. Best of luck with the play, I'll root it in for you.

Eagles27

Quote Originally Posted by primetimej View Post
    Hey Eagles,

Careful with this one. GS coming off a back to back late night game, plus Kings well rested. Also, GS is playing the second game of a four game stretch in 5 nights, and this being there lonely road game in the stretch. They may look past this one. Not saying GS can't or won't cover just provided a bit of insight. Best of luck with the play, I'll root it in for you.
    I appreciate the advice, but I am actually with you in your thinking lol, I think you meant to direct that to goldglove?

primetimej
    primetimej's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 371

lol yes sorry about that.

KTnamja
    i'm a SBR PRO
    KTnamja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

what a trap.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles27 View Post
    Is evans still out for the Kings? Hornets gave GS everything they could handle yesterday, wouldn't be surprised if this one ends up being a close one. Kings usually give the warriors everything they can handle.
    who cares....the other day evans had 2 points in like 29 minutes. the guy is a chump

Eagles27

Quote Originally Posted by vaas187 View Post
    who cares....the other day evans had 2 points in like 29 minutes. the guy is a chump
    Which game was that? He has been out for the last couple and the kings are def a different team with out him, he is streaky, but gives them a shot when he is on the court. Also, thorton has been out as well (those are their two top play makers in my opinion).

Reign Man
    Reign Man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 161

Tyreke will be a game time decision and Marcus Thornton will be back tonight even with that said I love GS in this spot

Eagles27

Quote Originally Posted by Reign Man View Post
    Tyreke will be a game time decision and Marcus Thornton will be back tonight even with that said I love GS in this spot
    Oh what.. the bayou bomber is back tonight? lol thanks for the info, do you have a link for that? Im probably going to stay away from this game. I know GS is looking for payback after already losing in Sac once, Cousins also matches up well against Golden state. Im going to say Sac if I had to bet (assuming Evens and Thorton are in). If not, I'd lean GS, but since Evans is a game time decision, im not touching this one.

vinerg3
    Never bite the hand that feed ya
    vinerg3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

Quote Originally Posted by primetimej View Post
    Hey Eagles,

Because of this I like Sacramento for the 1st half. They are rested and I see them playing tight. Wouldn't go as far to fade the W's for the game because they're so hot right now.

vaas187

Which game was that? He has been out for the last couple and the kings are def a different team with out him, he is streaky, but gives them a shot when he is on the court. Also, thorton has been out as well (those are their two top play makers in my opinion).

i believe it was against denver ?

correction, it was 11 minutes but 0-4 FG's, 0-2 3PT, -13 differential.

Reign Man
    Reign Man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 161

Oh what.. the bayou bomber is back tonight? lol thanks for the info, do you have a link for that? Im probably going to stay away from this game. I know GS is looking for payback after already losing in Sac once, Cousins also matches up well against Golden state. Im going to say Sac if I had to bet (assuming Evens and Thorton are in). If not, I'd lean GS, but since Evans is a game time decision, im not touching this one.

link

I expect Cousins to have a nice game but I think Lee will outplay him, he's a lot more efficient down in the post. This is a tough call only because it's their last leg of their road trip but Warriors have been playing so well it's just too hard to pick against them and their bench with Landry and Jack have really stepped up

Eagles27

i believe it was against denver ?

correction, it was 11 minutes but 0-4 FG's, 0-2 3PT, -13 differential.
    Ah yes, I had money on Denver + Lakers in a parlay and for some odd reason I switched to Kings + Lakers and cried myself to sleep lol. But he got injured in that game and as soon as he left the game, Nuggets blew them out.

Eagles27

Quote Originally Posted by Reign Man View Post

link

I expect Cousins to have a nice game but I think Lee will outplay him, he's a lot more efficient down in the post. This is a tough call only because it's their last leg of their road trip but Warriors have been playing so well it's just too hard to pick against them and their bench with Landry and Jack have really stepped up
    I think they will even themselves out, because Im pretty sure Lee will not be Guarding Cousins and Cousins will not be guarding Lee. I expect Cousins to dominate Ezial and Lee to dominate who ever the Kings put up against him at the PF position (Lee will get his points and so will Cousins). The real match-up that will decide this game in my opinion is the back court. Thornton being back is a big plus for the Kings and if memory serves correctly, Curry struggled against the Kings back-court in their last meeting. We will see though, I can easily see this going either way.

vaas187

Ah yes, I had money on Denver + Lakers in a parlay and for some odd reason I switched to Kings + Lakers and cried myself to sleep lol. But he got injured in that game and as soon as he left the game, Nuggets blew them out.
    he was still -13 differential. as far as im concerned, positionally he was blown out

mets710
    mets710's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

Kings ML

jules11
    WHY ALWAYS ME
    jules11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3075

Quote Originally Posted by mets710 View Post
    Kings ML
    On it

Eagles27

he was still -13 differential. as far as im concerned, positionally he was blown out
    Nah, I watched the game. Those stats are a bit misleading, nuggets were beating them in the paint. Take a look at his stats for the OKC game on the 14th, that is a better read for how he is playing. Im not going to lie though, I took the kings on Sunday (after initially going with the nuggets) because I thought thorton and evans were going to be playing. As soon as Evans went out, I knew it was over. The stat sheet says he played 10 mins, but I only remember it being half a quarter or so (I don't remember him taking 4 shots, one of those must of been a foul, while driving to the hoop), anyway, evans will probably be out tonight (just read an article in the Sac Bee). So im not touching this one.

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

mets710
    mets710's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

Detroit +3 and Kings + 3 plays of the day.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

kings are going to win, hammer it

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Home dogs have been hitting at 40% this last 7 days.

2 Home dogs today and it should be 3 home dogs tommorow.

law of averages suggests only 1 will win SU.