rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

So mad at myself for missing the game of 2012 yesterday which was houston +10.5 andml

I called it before the game... This knicks team without melo is trash, they wont win a title this year and im tired of hearing this 'knicks have the best record' bullshit... record doesnt mean crap in the regular season. you knick fans sound like greenbay fans last year when they had a perfect record. that win in Miami without melo was probably the biggest fluke win in nba history. How does lebron even sleep after that...

Anyways.. houston was the play last night. still came out winning with titans, clippers and okc though

Butterface
    Butterface's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

So you called it, but you didn't bet on it?

rnunez91

Quote Originally Posted by Butterface View Post
    So you called it, but you didn't bet on it?
    yea? problem? i already had to much money on okc and clippers... wasnt worth risking another huge play even if it was a sure win.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

great write-up....

by this time tomorrow, i fully expect u to have a solid analysis of whether Miami or Minnesota was the play and why.

Butterface
    Butterface's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

Quote Originally Posted by rnunez91 View Post
    yea? problem? i already had to much money on okc and clippers... wasnt worth risking another huge play even if it was a sure win.
    Not at all just curious....Had a few people tell me to take Houston ML...Couldn't do it.

rnunez91

Quote Originally Posted by Butterface View Post
    Not at all just curious....Had a few people tell me to take Houston ML...Couldn't do it.
    houston ml was probably one of the best +8 fav moneylines you will ever get

rnunez91

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    great write-up....

by this time tomorrow, i fully expect u to have a solid analysis of whether Miami or Minnesota was the play and why.
    yea def, check back in.. take your sarcasm somewhere else.

SaffaCappa
    SaffaCappa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

What a pointless thread

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

There is a game like this at least once every 1-2 weeks, just keep your eye out for the next one. Scared money dont make money :-)

lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Quote Originally Posted by rnunez91 View Post
    I called it before the game... This knicks team without melo is trash, they wont win a title this year and im tired of hearing this 'knicks have the best record' bullshit... record doesnt mean crap in the regular season. you knick fans sound like greenbay fans last year when they had a perfect record. that win in Miami without melo was probably the biggest fluke win in nba history. How does lebron even sleep after that...

Anyways.. houston was the play last night. still came out winning with titans, clippers and okc though
    Houston was a good play, but to say knicks are shit w out melo is a joke.. they beat miami down w/out him so thats an incorrect statement... clearly, they are better w/ him..