lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Bulls - celtics over

The line is way too low.. a gift.. These teams scored 196 combined last time... line at 181.5.. take the over...

lonegambler

?????

Celtics08
    Celtics08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3444

Under 180 easy. 84-88

JDUB07
    Houston Cougars!!!
    JDUB07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Under--It'll be a grind it out affair.

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler View Post
    These teams scored 196 combined last time
    Did you watch the bulls lastnight? Unless you think the Celts will blow out the bulls, I'd go under.

lonegambler

That was against memphis ... way different animal... what was the score when they faced each other is my point.. thats y i like the over..

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

That was against memphis ... way different animal... what was the score when they faced each other is my point.. thats y i like the over..
    That was over a month ago though, look at the last two games for the bulls, scored 72 (lost) and 82 points (won), while keeping both opponents to under 85 points. Bulls are playing solid D right now but struggling offensively. Now look at Bostons last two outings (scored 88 and 89 in losses), also struggling offensively (they did give up 100 points in both though). I can see this being an 85-80 type game (with winner being a coin flip). Just my two cents though, I usually dont bet totals. But I think you have to look at recent outings more as opposed to the total during the last time these two teams met. Basketball is a game about streaks where shooters go on hot and cold streaks, both these teams appear to be on cold streaks at the moment (so personally, I would go under).

lonegambler

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles27 View Post
    That was over a month ago though, look at the last two games for the bulls, scored 72 (lost) and 82 points (won), while keeping both opponents to under 85 points. Bulls are playing solid D right now but struggling offensively. Now look at Bostons last two outings (scored 88 and 89 in losses), also struggling offensively (they did give up 100 points in both though). I can see this being an 85-80 type game (with winner being a coin flip). Just my two cents though, I usually dont bet totals. But I think you have to look at recent outings more as opposed to the total during the last time these two teams met. Basketball is a game about streaks where shooters go on hot and cold streaks, both these teams appear to be on cold streaks at the moment (so personally, I would go under).
    disagree whole- heartedly... Teams matchup differently with certain teams... head to head matchups are way more reliable way of predicting a TOTAL... aLTHOUGH TOTALS ARE UNPREDICTABLE... REASON I LIKE THIS IS BECAUSE I FEEL LINE SHOULD BE AROUND 187 AND ITS 180...

TheDarkPassenger
    TheDarkPassenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7946

disagree whole- heartedly... Teams matchup differently with certain teams... head to head matchups are way more reliable way of predicting a TOTAL... aLTHOUGH TOTALS ARE UNPREDICTABLE... REASON I LIKE THIS IS BECAUSE I FEEL LINE SHOULD BE AROUND 187 AND ITS 180...
    The last time the line was 187 for Bulls/Celtics was on 1/8/11. It's usually always been in the 170's the past 2 seasons...

lonegambler

We will see later on.. look forward to talkin about it later....

lonegambler

Figured it would be quiet here...

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Figured it would be quiet here...
    What you expecting ?? Guys to come in and suck your e rooster ?

lonegambler

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    What you expecting ?? Guys to come in and suck your e rooster ?
    No, just admit when their wrong.. and y do you care? i didnt see you give an opinion on the game so pipe down... This is for people who have the balls to put their name behind picks...

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Good call

lonegambler

come out< come out where ever u are!!!