primetimej
    primetimej's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 371

Nba 12/17

1-1 on Saturday looking to bounce back. Let me know how you guys feel on these games.

Pistons +7.5 (Buy the half)
    Pistons come into this game on a 4 game losing streak, while the clippers are on a 9 game winning streak. The Clippers seem like the golden play here, as these two teams based off wins and losses are playing on two completely different levels. However, if you look a bit deeper, the Pistons were within 6 points at the start of the 4th quarter in all 4 losses, but couldn't hang around for long enough to edge out a win. With the poor shooting outing they had against the Pacers in their last game, I expect the Piston’s shot to fall at a better rate closer to their season average of 44%. The Clippers meanwhile beat up on a Milwaukee team that was tired playing 3 games in 4 nights. Take the Milwaukee game out of the equation and the Clippers haven’t won a road game since Nov 8th by more than 6 points. This is due to a low team free throw percentage of 73% and the inability to close games at the line to cover. The Pistons and the points is the play.

Knicks -9.5
    The Rockets playing a back to back play arguably the best team in basketball this year in the Knicks tonight. The Rockets last handed the Knicks a huge loss in Houston, in which the Rockets shot the best from 3 against the Knicks than they have all year back, even up till now. The Rockets are very streaky at home, however on the road is a complete different story. They won their first two road games, then when on to drop 7 straight most of which were blowouts. The Knicks have had this game circled, since the blowout, and I’m sure they will be full of energy tonight with Lin’s return to the garden. The Rockets playing their second game in as many nights, will struggle against one of the top teams in the league on the road as they have all year long.

Best of luck to however you play them.

lewsparks77
    lewsparks77's Avatar Become A Pro!

think your right about the pistons. im going to take them