lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

NBA PARLAY- mon.

Like the young legs of okc over the old but talented spurs, grizzlies ml, and knicks- rockets Under 211..

lonegambler

????????

lonegambler

Jerk offs..

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8991

mojojo
    mojojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

respect. nice hit man. i knew memphis ml was the play but instead i took the bulls spread which cost my six game parlay. i had miny 1q, minny over 1q, houston 1h, bulls under, okc, and bulls. None the less nice hit.

lonegambler

Thanks mojo.. Take ml on ince in a while... makes parlay easier to hit... thats a shame.. all those good picks...

lonegambler

Hurts the payout a little but profit at the end of the night is what counts...

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

No one here cares unless you lose.

Go 0-3 and your threads will blow up.

lonegambler

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    No one here cares unless you lose.

Go 0-3 and your threads will blow up.
    TRUE... Its funny though because we are all gamblers and shouldnt be such dicks to each other..

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

NICE WIN my man

i actually made money off the nba too tonight, Memphis -2.5 2h

and yeah man... I called Broncos -3 a Game of Year play yesterday / gave people 6 hours to see it and tail as I am undefeated with my game of year plays in NFL... Broncos win by 17. Barely any responses in the thread because I won and didn't lose

lonegambler

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    NICE WIN my man

i actually made money off the nba too tonight, Memphis -2.5 2h

and yeah man... I called Broncos -3 a Game of Year play yesterday / gave people 6 hours to see it and tail as I am undefeated with my game of year plays in NFL... Broncos win by 17. Barely any responses in the thread because I won and didn't lose
    I didnt notice your play on denver.. they dominated from the start.. nice pick... Funny right how no one says shit when u win.. anyway, im gonna watch your picks closer ...

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I won like 7 straight nights last year and my threads would have like 2-3 replies.

Then the first night I ripped off a 1-5 my thread was like 7 pages long.

I guess you have to realize we're in a forum with a bunch of liars and losers. It probaby makes them feel good when other people lose because it takes away some of the sting from their losses. My favorite are the people that act like they are betting thousands of dollars all the time. Ok, so you have all this money but you're on an Internet message board 24/7 looking for attention.....sure.

People that keep an honest record and don't lie about there bets don't bother me even if they're losing.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler View Post
    I didnt notice your play on denver.. they dominated from the start.. nice pick... Funny right how no one says shit when u win.. anyway, im gonna watch your picks closer ...
    I'm selective with the NFL GOY picks... only 3 of them in 15 weeks of football. Spot betting ftw!

don't watch my NBA picks closer ... haven't watched enough games at all this season, still trying to get a hold of how the season is unfolding and how certain teams roll

will focus more on NBA down the road - NFL/bowl games and NCAAB are all far easier

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I won like 7 straight nights last year and my threads would have like 2-3 replies.

Then the first night I ripped off a 1-5 my thread was like 7 pages long.

I guess you have to realize we're in a forum with a bunch of liars and losers. It probaby makes them feel good when other people lose because it takes away some of the sting from their losses. My favorite are the people that act like they are betting thousands of dollars all the time. Ok, so you have all this money but you're on an Internet message board 24/7 looking for attention.....sure.

People that keep an honest record and don't lie about there bets don't bother me even if they're losing.
    yeah i hate people who post the opposite of what they are on.... or try to say that's what they did. complete cowards and if i've ever done that i regret it

i trust guys who say it how it is.... normal units like $50 = 1 unit or $100 = 1 unit

us good guys who trying to post winners and try and help out others mostly should team up... and i notice most of these types are the non-pros

i will go pro when i have 30,000 points to use lol

lonegambler

I NEVER post unit amounts or amount of any bet i make... Just like to give my opinions on games and listen to other peoples takes on games... Its enjoyable to talk to fellow players, the ones who give sound advice...

lonegambler

Sometimes you get good info and it makes you think about who you are taking and why...

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler View Post
    Sometimes you get good info and it makes you think about who you are taking and why...
    true

last week i initially liked Giants vs Atlanta... but the more i thought the game over and looked into it and read others opinions, the more i hated the game. ATL is just a force at home. i just stayed away from the game.

lonegambler

true

last week i initially liked Giants vs Atlanta... but the more i thought the game over and looked into it and read others opinions, the more i hated the game. ATL is just a force at home. i just stayed away from the game.
    Check my post on that game ... GIANT FAN...

lonegambler

true

Page 6.. nfl forum...

wolvesguy89
    wolvesguy89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

There are definitely some trolls on here that's for sure. Don't let the bastards bring you down. Just focus on the good people on this site, the ones that are trying to help each other out and offer good input and advice. If you post a play on here, and someone immediately says "Oh that's terrible" or whatever then fukk em

lonegambler

Quote Originally Posted by wolvesguy89 View Post
    there are definitely some trolls on here that's for sure. Don't let the bastards bring you down. Just focus on the good people on this site, the ones that are trying to help each other out and offer good input and advice. If you post a play on here, and someone immediately says "oh that's terrible" or whatever then fukk em
    your right wolvesy!

wolvesguy89
    wolvesguy89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Clearly you're one of the good guys on here!

primetimej
    primetimej's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 371

nice night lone gambler! always nice to see a 0 in the loss column. hopefully there's more to come! Best of luck

lonegambler

Thanks prime, take a look at todays nba- ncaa parlay, think its strong..