MakinItHappen
    MakinItHappen's Avatar Become A Pro!

You can analyse matchups, player's being out and this that and the other, but...

...what you can never legislate for is absolute robbery....

I have come to the conclusion NBA is 75% down to luck and 25% down to being able to read the game well .. as well as look into stats and what not.....

How the penetrate did Portland not win that game by a minimum of atleast 7 I will never understand.

Lillard is hitting triple doubles against one of the BEST teams in the NBA and against the one of the absolute WORST, the kid can't shoot to save his life, unless it's jus before the final buzzer OF-PENETRATING-COURSE!

How can anyone predict the hotness of Anderson from 3's today? How???????

Seriously, this is the most unjust result ever!

...and it can't jus be a bad beat, because it happens ALL THE TIME IN BASKETBALL.

Is hedging using inplay markets the best way forward for this sport full of absolute brain dead idiots?

h3da
    h3da's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

That game was probably one of the hardest game to bet today... Both teams suck and it's just a flip of a coin.. Denver/Kings and Lakers/76ers were much easier plays... This is NBA and you lose some and you win some.. Just need to deal with it and move on.

MakinItHappen
    MakinItHappen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by h3da View Post
    That game was probably one of the hardest game to bet today... Both teams suck and it's just a flip of a coin.. Denver/Kings and Lakers/76ers were much easier plays... This is NBA and you lose some and you win some.. Just need to deal with it and move on.
    ...and I hit both of those!

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Game of runs.

Teams can erase large deficits within the space of several minutes. Makes late covers / bad beats a lot more common.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Game of runs.

Teams can erase large deficits within the space of several minutes. Makes late covers / bad beats a lot more common.

The only real bad beat today was the 2H under. Feel sorry for anyone who had it.

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post

The only real bad beat today was the 2H under. Feel sorry for anyone who had it.

That was incredibly bizarre.

Why even bother going for 2?

h3da

Quote Originally Posted by MakinItHappen View Post
    ...and I hit both of those!
    Then you need to learn and be disciplined and limit your plays.. Regardless if you hit both of those and correct staking or flat staking you should have profited anyway. No need to complain about one loss unless you parlayed them lol

h3da

Didn't it happen last year between Bulls and Thunder i think. lol

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

I have no idea. I mean you can only blame so much on these guys being idiots. Sometimes u just gotta admit it's rigged.

But it goes both ways and not that many games are rigged so at the end of the day you just gotta accept it I guess.

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by h3da View Post
    Didn't it happen last year between Bulls and Thunder i think. lol

Shit like that happens all the time.

Could be sharp lines or could just be a bunch of guy with no brains.

h3da

Shit like that happens all the time.

Could be sharp lines or could just be a bunch of guy with no brains.
    Hows your betting been? I remember you having a thread when Sweetjones55 was here but I disappeared off and then when I returned he went trouts lol..

MTM
    MTM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 485

Portland have a strong starting lineup but poor bench. Today I was keeping an eye on it at work and from what I could tell, new Orleans was making a run when the portland bench was playing.

You shouldn't be surprised by Anderson's 3's. he's been doing it a lot this season and is up there on the 3 pt leaderboard..

I lost 1/2 unit so im not rubbig salt in your wounds. It happens and good unit management will allow you to ride it out. At least you hit a couple other winners today

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

thats why the regular season is so unpredictable and any team can beat any team as teams tend to have off nights. Look at the Heat they don't show up till the 2nd half and still find ways to win. Unless you have an angle don't randomly bet in NBA going on a gut feeling or cuz you think a team is "bad" or "due" for a win.