MakinItHappen
    MakinItHappen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lillard is a little shitbag

Time after time after time after time last match against the Spurs this little pest was making his jumpers.

This match, I backed Portland to make the spread and HE CAN'T HIT A SINGLE ONE!

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

As long as they win I could care less. But yea wtf.

MakinItHappen

...and he makes the last one (((((((((((((((((((

I hate this penetrating b@stard, I cannot believe that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-4.5 (((((((((((((((((((((

50cent
    50cent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by MakinItHappen View Post
    ...and he makes the last one (((((((((((((((((((

I hate this penetrating b@stard, I cannot believe that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-4.5 (((((((((((((((((((((

you and me both that little fuker...............

MakinItHappen

I penetrating hate this arsehole, he's cost me so much money! Last match against the spurs he ruined my 3 team parlay with a stupendous performance, I backed Portland on the spread this match on him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

All match they dominate, this little shit is making jumpers, second half he doesn't make a single jumper, he looks like a fish out of water, I am begging him to make 3's ... nothing going and then IRONY STRIKES ... I'm there praying for OT, with that being my only possible saviour and the son of a little prickish bitch hits the 3 with 4 seconds to go and the weight of the World on his shoulders!

*punches screen*

Shipcity
    Shipcity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1141

Anderson shot 70% from 3. Nothing u can do there. He single handledly controlled the outcome of either side. He goes even 50% or less and they cover, but he couldnt miss, it happens.

MakinItHappen

Quote Originally Posted by Shipcity View Post
    Anderson shot 70% from 3. Nothing u can do there. He single handledly controlled the outcome of either side. He goes even 50% or less and they cover, but he couldnt miss, it happens.
    Yeah but why does it always happen to penetrating me, I read the game perfectly and everything. Lillard was making those jump shots all game against the Spurs but not today? Why?.... Tell me why? I was so close to being 3/3 for my NBA today and this shit happens. Anderson was big today but Lillard really is the most annoying prick in the NBA.

Shipcity

Lol, i have him on my fantasy team, what he did to the spurs is not a normal occurence, check the fg%. This game had nothing to do with lillard and everything to do with why they couldnt get a hand in andersons face. I too took the blazers, and id do it again the next time. The hornets are 2-7 on the road and every game theyve lost this year was by 5 pts or more. In a vacuum i think the blazers cover this enough to be profitable. My only concern before the game was anderson because to me hes the only one that can create a mismatch because of his range. I even told myself, if he got hot from 3 this game would be close, but if he has to go 7/10 from 3 for them to cover, i can be at peace with how i lost. Trust me this had nothing to do with lillard.

And ftr i took the blazers +7 vs the spurs and the ML in a parlay, lillard is my hero lol

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

The one shot that you wanted him to miss so that we had a shot in overtime...cans it.

Ain't that a bitch.

MakinItHappen

Quote Originally Posted by Shipcity View Post
    Lol, i have him on my fantasy team, what he did to the spurs is not a normal occurence, check the fg%. This game had nothing to do with lillard and everything to do with why they couldnt get a hand in andersons face. I too took the blazers, and id do it again the next time. The hornets are 2-7 on the road and every game theyve lost this year was by 5 pts or more. In a vacuum i think the blazers cover this enough to be profitable. My only concern before the game was anderson because to me hes the only one that can create a mismatch because of his range. I even told myself, if he got hot from 3 this game would be close, but if he has to go 7/10 from 3 for them to cover, i can be at peace with how i lost. Trust me this had nothing to do with lillard.

And ftr i took the blazers +7 vs the spurs and the ML in a parlay, lillard is my hero lol
    I PMed you bro.

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Lilliard's sick. Def on his way to doing bigger and better things in the years to come

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

its only 1 game get over it. alot more games to bet tomorrow

Shipcity

Quote Originally Posted by MakinItHappen View Post
    I PMed you bro.