JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Free League Pass trial

Has anyone been able to use this? I've been trying but its impossible. I click on the links they have on the homepage and I just get re-directed to the subscriptions page where there's only one free preview between the celtics and the nets on christmas day.

MakinItHappen
    MakinItHappen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Been looking for it for ages now.

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

I just watch all the games free on firstrowsports.eu

MakinItHappen
    MakinItHappen's Avatar Become A Pro!

^Not the same clarity of picture.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8985

firstsportsrow....to hell with league pass.

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

you must be kidding me. firstrow is starting to make my eyes bleed loool. league pass is hd!

BallerBoy
    BallerBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 934

dont bother for nba league pass, its a joke... its not even live streaming... theres like a 5 minute delay, i get the score updated on sports site like sbr 5 min before it actually happens on nba league pass.

i dont even know how they can market that!!

MTM
    MTM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 485

Maybe it depends on your internet connection. If its a bad connection I think it's slightly delayed so it can stream ahead. I find it runs really well on my desktop and is temperamental on my phone.

BallerBoy
    BallerBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 934

no i have the fastest internet available, + gaming cpu, I can stream mlb games HD live no problem (I had subscription for 2 years now)

and also, what u said makes zero sense, it streams perfectly fine, its just that its NOT live... no lag issue here so why does connection have to do with it..

I understand it cant be perfect, maybe 5-10 sec delay but, 5 min, cmon!!

Maybe you should actually look at the box score and see if IT IS a big delay

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

How in the Hell do you guys watch a whole NBA game. 2nd qtrs, and benches are extremely dull. I on.ly watch the last minutes of a NBA game, so Firstrow does the trick.

MTM
    MTM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 485

So it streams perfect and live on my desktop. I've checked box score in the past.

It delays about a minute when I use game time on my phone because it's on 3G. I've noticed it pauses to allow the streaming to improve.

Maybe it's a country thing? I've heard ppl in the states complain about it. I'm in Australia