Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

LaMarcus Aldridge

One of the most underrated players in the league, IMO. Anyone watching him in the Spurs game? Finally Spurs decided to take Boris Diaw off of him and put Duncan but, his mid-range game is above average for a man his size and doesn't get a lot of credit when he should. Anyone agree with me?

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12

his midrange has always been the hands down best midrange jumper for a pf in the game. there's never been anyone better since he came into the league.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 172

hes a pylon on defense

PickyBob
    PickyBob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 469

Quote Originally Posted by Ambition View Post
    One of the most underrated players in the league, IMO. Anyone watching him in the Spurs game? Finally Spurs decided to take Boris Diaw off of him and put Duncan but, his mid-range game is above average for a man his size and doesn't get a lot of credit when he should. Anyone agree with me?
    The Bulls knew what they were doing when they traded Ty Thomas for him....

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    his midrange has always been the hands down best midrange jumper for a pf in the game. there's never been anyone better since he came into the league.
    how about dirk?

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 572

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    how about dirk?
    Dirker shoots more fade-aways. He is an outstanding back to the basket player. LMA is more spot up jumpers when facing the basket. I guess that's what Goat's referring to as Dirkers fadeaway is unequaled in the NBA (even by Kobe).