MakinItHappen
    MakinItHappen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who the penetrate is this Lillard kid?

I penetrating hate when this happens, an unknown player jus pops along from College level and BOOM. You can't predict this, he's won them the game single handedly.

king_danilo92
    king_danilo92's Avatar Become A Pro!

hes fuuucking good. he was the 5th pick bro, give the kid some credit.

abe74
    abe74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4481

Unknown? Drafted #6 overall and is leading the ROY right now. By no means an unknown player.

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Where have you been? Lilliard's been playing well this whole season aside from a few games. Could be on point for ROTY

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

lol the guy has been great since day one in the nba. he will go down as a great point guard if he can stay healthy his whole career

MakinItHappen

The penetrating little shit wasn't around in their 19 point loss to the useless Sacremento? None of this makes sense, I took +6.5 Spurs when they were 10 behind and the oysters lose by 8 after a gizzilion missed 3 pointers. Man, this one is gonna sting for a while.

MakinItHappen

I never saw people talk about him in any of their writeups on this game.

jontebond
    jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

You toke +6.5 Spurs? You must have put in a fair share of cash for this game then... Sorry about your losses. Best of luck in the future.

MakinItHappen

Quote Originally Posted by jontebond View Post
    You toke +6.5 Spurs? You must have put in a fair share of cash for this game then... Sorry about your losses. Best of luck in the future.
    I took it inplay when they were down by around 10 or so, I knew they'd hustle back the deficit and make it close and they did, but some little shitbag pops up as they always do and BOOM, hits a 3 to make it 96-90... then there's a hustle on the ground, Spurs get it to green who misses the 3 and then again they hustle and green then again misses the 3. 10 seconds left, they try their luck and foul, Portland make both their free throws and the gap is 8. Money lost.

Shifty107
    Shifty107's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Yeah bro, Lillard has been pretty special for most of the year. Has had some bad and quiet games but its his first year. As goat said, he will be a very good point guard for years to come if he can stay healthy. The step back is sexy as fcuk as well.

PickyBob
    PickyBob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 469

Quote Originally Posted by MakinItHappen View Post
    The penetrating little shit wasn't around in their 19 point loss to the useless Sacremento? None of this makes sense, I took +6.5 Spurs when they were 10 behind and the oysters lose by 8 after a gizzilion missed 3 pointers. Man, this one is gonna sting for a while.
    He's a rookie. It's called growing pains....