thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

nba drinking game for la knicks

have a shot every time barkley says the lakers are old and slow, youd be passed out by now.

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

a fifth wouldn't have gotten you thru the first quarter.

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Hey how old is nash again? 39?? jesus

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

if you would have did this any time he just alluded to it, youd have alcohol poisoning

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

barkley is a dumbass. he was saying dwayne wade can't beat people off the dribble anymore. the game after barkley said that (and he heard it for sure, trust me), wade dropped like 35 on 65% shooting. then dropped like over 25 next two games on about 80% shooting. Barkley is a moron. He said Miami wouldn't win a championship last year and the year before said they wouldn't be the Bulls in the ECF.

I love Barkley he's the man but sometimes he's just a prisoner of the moment like most people on SBR. I wouldn't be surprised if Barkley had a handle on this site.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    barkley is a dumbass. he was saying dwayne wade can't beat people off the dribble anymore. the game after barkley said that (and he heard it for sure, trust me), wade dropped like 35 on 65% shooting. then dropped like over 25 next two games on about 80% shooting. Barkley is a moron. He said Miami wouldn't win a championship last year and the year before said they wouldn't be the Bulls in the ECF.

I love Barkley he's the man but sometimes he's just a prisoner of the moment like most people on SBR. I wouldn't be surprised if Barkley had a handle on this site.
    hes obviously not high on the knicks either. badmouthed them as much as la.

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Drinking is for losers