I have not kept track of my stats for nba this season, so I will start here and count any games I post... 0-0 you could say

Spurs -7.
I am from portland and have watched almost every game we have played this year. Last time portland lost by 3 at home vs the spurs in a game that was not as close as the score indicates. During this game San Antonio played sloppy and turned the ball over a lot more than they will tonight as they are playing as a much more cohesive unit as of late. Also with Batum and Matthews most likely out, this should be a cake walk for the spurs. My only fear of this game is that the spurs are in the middle of a lengthy road trip, but the Spurs have proven they can cover big spreads against weak teams better than anyone this year.

Knicks -5.5.
At first glance does anyone else say "i hate to give up 5.5" to the Lakers? I know I feel that way at first, and that is exactly why this is a great line. Any other team that is performing as poorly as the Lakers, not playing as a team, giving up over 100 pts per game and has key injuries to gasol and nash and blake the line would be at -7 or higher. Knicks are not turning the ball over and are passing better than most teams. There wont be many easy buckets for the Lakers, their half court game is struggling, and Howard can't buy a FT. Knicks take this one easily as Kobe explodes with anger at his teammates on the court imo.