bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

NBA Play of the Month Goes Tonight....Get in on it

Lakers +6

The lakers look to bounce back to the horrid loss to the cavs the other night.Both teams had a days rest and this will be a diffrent lakers team tonigt then we saw in cleveland the other night.Kobe has great numbers at MSG and in history the lakers own the knicks in MSG.However this is not the same knicks team and we all know that because the record shows it.Lakers absolutley suck and should be 10 point dogs tonight with how bad they have played.Kobe has to come out strong tonight and lead his team to a win.He knows it and the knicks know it.The pressure is on the knicks tonight to hold that undefeated record at home.Gasol being out has NO EFFECT on this game and AJ may do better than pau anyway.Lakers will not only cover ,but i think have a lot of value at +220/+240 ML.I already pulled the ticket on the lakers +6 because i think this will be down to 5 by game time.$550 to win $500 on lakers +6 as much as they have let me down this season i am giving them the edge in this game tonight.Also going to be playing the moneyline for a nice sum,just not sure how much yet.$150 min and may lay more.Also like the Eagles +180 and +4.5 tonight,but have only made a small bet on the +4.5 so far.

Lakers +6 for the sure money and Lakers ML for the extra money.BOOK EM!

Good Luck tonight fellas!

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    Lakers +6

The lakers look to bounce back to the horrid loss to the cavs the other night.Both teams had a days rest and this will be a diffrent lakers team tonigt then we saw in cleveland the other night.Kobe has great numbers at MSG and in history the lakers own the knicks in MSG.However this is not the same knicks team and we all know that because the record shows it.Lakers absolutley suck and should be 10 point dogs tonight with how bad they have played.Kobe has to come out strong tonight and lead his team to a win.He knows it and the knicks know it.The pressure is on the knicks tonight to hold that undefeated record at home.Gasol being out has NO EFFECT on this game and AJ may do better than pau anyway.Lakers will not only cover ,but i think have a lot of value at +220/+240 ML.I already pulled the ticket on the lakers +6 because i think this will be down to 5 by game time.$550 to win $500 on lakers +6 as much as they have let me down this season i am giving them the edge in this game tonight.Also going to be playing the moneyline for a nice sum,just not sure how much yet.$150 min and may lay more.Also like the Eagles +180 and +4.5 tonight,but have only made a small bet on the +4.5 so far.

Ive been fading your ass all month and am up THOUSANDS.

You are 7-29 in your last 36 plays.

Donkeys2012

Lakers +6

Bump about to be 7-31 with the spread and Moneyline Loss.

Bradley

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Donkeys2012

And 7-31 it is.

Thanks for the cash brad.

You are better then an ATM Machine.

Donkeys2012

Lakers +6

Snyder where the fukk u at clown.

7-31 now last 38 plays. Explain that punk

thewhiteguy
    thewhiteguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Durrrr
    Durrrr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

My dog would at least hit 50%, how does it feel to be more worthless than a dog?

MakinItHappen
    MakinItHappen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone read this guy's recent blog?

What is this forum coming too?Seriously?

Im sick of seeing people post in my threads and many other threads saying "easy fade" and acting like they just bank off of fading certain peoples plays

Then i have 13-1 win streaks and 16-0 win streaks and these people are NOWHERE to be seen.Then as soon as 1 loss pops up they pop in the thread saying "thanks for the easy fade" or "fading this guy has been money"...When the numbers dont lie that this is totally false.This forum is going to absolute CRAP from what it use to be 3-4-5 years ago.So many...

You wanna know what it is bro?

NBA Play of the Month Goes Tonight....Get in on it

^^this bullshit right here, if you didn't pimp your picks up as being the bets of the century people wouldn't take stabs @ you.

There's nothing more annoying than someone who makes a thread saying "put your house on this, this will happen" on anything they are remotely confident with.

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

The sky is still blue, the grass is still green, and bradleysnyder goes 0-2.

All is right in the world.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

"NBA Game of the Month" he says. "Lakers +6" he says.

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 223

You really are the idiot everyone talks about. You and little Reemer should get together and have a mush off. Bet you homos would get along just fine.

rUnVnME2
    rUnVnME2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 202

This guy is a complete mutt, he doesn't even bet anymore, because hes broke...

7-31?

Ive had more wins in my last 8 plays...