Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

$$$ $$$ $$$ Jerm's FREE $$$ $$$ $$$ (NBA sweet potato pie special) Wednesday 8pm EST

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FREE $ PLAYS RECORD: 33-21 (I think, it's been awhile)

NBA

8:00PM

New Orleans Hornets @ Oklahoma City Thunder

Jermer's Comments: Hey fellas. I'm back, yo. A few weeks ago I was hammering my book, took a payout. Now I reloaded, and I'm back at it. I'm already 4-1 today lol. A couple more days like this and imma be cashing out and getting tint on the windows of my ride. Legit.

Guys, all is not well though. I met this cool bitch at a club in Baltimore back in November. We've been kickin it. I even introduced my daughter Juanita to her. So I ask her if she wanted to go to Atlantic City with me last weekend. She was cool with it. So we was up in Jersey. I was pounding black jack, but it was getting late so she ask if we could go up to the room and rest. So I get up there and she starts blowing my black snake. This is the life. After I dropped the load, we was cuddling and shit, and she was like I have to tell you something Jerm...I was like ok you can tell me anything. Here is her exact quote...

"I only went out with you to piss my daddy off because he hates black people"

I was like wtf

So I was like, well what do you think of black guys now you've been with one?
    And she said

"You people have a unique odor"

That ruined my whole weekend.
    I cant stand racist people, you know...

OKC will score over 53 before half. hit it.

FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Pick:
    OKLAHOMA CITY OVER 53 1ST HALF (TEAM TOTAL)

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

17 at the end of 1
    ....unreal.. way to give your crowd a show okc

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink, and Cookie Monster

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Jermer i think giving a blow job entitles a girl to at least 3 racist comments.
    Only sounds like she made 1 with the "you people" comment, possibly 1 1/2 by mentioning odor. So she had at least 1 1/2 more to go before you can claim to be upset

ebbearsfb1

Worse first half of the year for okc..
    O sbr.. nothing ever changes around here

ebbearsfb1

At this rate they might have 54 by end of the 3rd.... nothing to see here folks

Harun
    Harun's Avatar Become A Pro!

fucken loser noob

ebbearsfb1

Went over with 45 seconds left in the 3rd quarter... hope it wasn't a big play

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

UNrealz