MTM
    MTM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 485

Yeah... Well for mine I'd like -5knicks because of the back door cover but unlikely. Might reach 6 and I'd buy it down

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

smh its lakers +8 or no play i mean its on tnt after the worst loss of the season la may not win but theyre gonna try there hardest too

Borat38
    Borat38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

LAL likely going to rebound after the letdown at CLEV, and not because they want D'Antoni to have a nice NYC homecoming.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by blanco View Post
    I didn't watch the Mavs game but vs Denver their bench was on fire from the perimeter. They played horrible D and should have lost if it wasn't for a miracle night from 2 different bench players. Neither of them will play that well again all season. I just checked the Mavs box score and MWP went 5-7 from 3 pters and meeks shot well too. There's a ton of variance involved in relying on bad players to have spectacular games from behind the arc. They're going to have games where they shoot well above expectation once in a while. They've had 2. I wouldn't really say that means they're capable of playing well when they want to.
    lolololololololol.....Why is it that Laker haters make such ignorant comments all the time. They cant stand when the Lakers win even one game.....ever. It's always an excuse when the Lakers win. Can't ever just say 'nice game, congrats'. They beat Denver by 19!! They won all 4 quarters & never trailed & were never in jeopardy of losing this game. They won every statistical category that had any meaning whatsoever yet u still think the Lakers "should have lost" this game
    Just like u can't expect the bench to play that well u also cant expect Kobe to score 14 & Pau to score 6 which they did in this game.
    Lakers win by 19 & the haters still say they "should have lost" lolololololololol.....doesn't get much more clueless than that.

They also dominated the Mavs by 26 & the haters immediately come w/ the 'yea, but Metta & Meeks shot well'. Meeks was 4-8 lol. Good thing Meeks shot the lights out w/ that 4-8 performance or the Lakers would have lost instead of winning by 26
    & Metta's shooting 42% from 3 this year. Even if u take away Metta's 5 three's & give Meeks an 0-8 Lakers still win....lol
    Making excuses when a team wins by 26.....lolololololololol. The only thing more delusional than a Laker fan is a Laker hater.

blanco
    blanco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    lolololololololol.....Why is it that Laker haters make such ignorant comments all the time. They cant stand when the Lakers win even one game.....ever. It's always an excuse when the Lakers win. Can't ever just say 'nice game, congrats'. They beat Denver by 19!! They won all 4 quarters & never trailed & were never in jeopardy of losing this game. They won every statistical category that had any meaning whatsoever yet u still think the Lakers "should have lost" this game
    Just like u can't expect the bench to play that well u also cant expect Kobe to score 14 & Pau to score 6 which they did in this game.
    Lakers win by 19 & the haters still say they "should have lost" lolololololololol.....doesn't get much more clueless than that.

They also dominated the Mavs by 26 & the haters immediately come w/ the 'yea, but Metta & Meeks shot well'. Meeks was 4-8 lol. Good thing Meeks shot the lights out w/ that 4-8 performance or the Lakers would have lost instead of winning by 26
    & Metta's shooting 42% from 3 this year. Even if u take away Metta's 5 three's & give Meeks an 0-8 Lakers still win....lol
    Making excuses when a team wins by 26.....lolololololololol. The only thing more delusional than a Laker fan is a Laker hater.
    Lakers homer much bro. Meeks was 3/5 from 3s that game, MWP 5/7. and jamison had 19 and 15.

Against the nuggets meeks went 7/8 from 3s and jamison dropped 33.

If you think that's replicable whenever the lakers feel like turning it on, you're delusional.

Just a realist tellin it how it is, keep backin the lakers see how it works out for you

upscope

Lakers homer much bro. Meeks was 3/5 from 3s that game, MWP 5/7. and jamison had 19 and 15.

Against the nuggets meeks went 7/8 from 3s and jamison dropped 33.

If you think that's replicable whenever the lakers feel like turning it on, you're delusional.

Just a realist tellin it how it is, keep backin the lakers see how it works out for you
    Laker hater much?? You're the moron that said the Lakers "should have lost" even though the won by 19 & 26
    Do you have any idea how moronic that statement is??

Kobe also went for 15 & Pau 6. If you think that's replicable than you are dumber than you sound for claiming the Lakers "should have lost" games they won by 26 & 19..... final: LAL 115-89.....Final LAL 122-103 yep "should have lost"
    You really think 3-5 from three is an impossible feat?? Let me repeat this since you obv struggle w/ comprehension. Even if Meeks goes 0-5 instead of 3-5 & Metta goes 0-7 instead of 5-7 the Lakers still win by 2 & thats w/ Kobe scoring only 15 & Pau scoring only 6....lol
    I'm taking the reverse argument. If Kobe scores his usual 30 & Pau scores 14 the Lakers win by 49 instead of 26!!

Laker haters get so bent out of shape when somebody on the bench actually hits a shot. They are NBA players bro, believe it or not they are capable of knocking down a shot every once in a while.
    And btw, backing the Lakers has worked out quite well for me. While you've been swimming in a puddle of tears for the last 12 seasons I've watched the Lakers hang 5 banners. How many has your team hung??

blanco

lol, I'm here to make money not argue about championships. Sorry our 6 came a decade before you. Never seen someone get so butthurt about their team being bad ATS. I've been advocating fading the bulls so far this year by the way. grow up bud

CDMKMP
    CDMKMP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Even if u take away Metta's 5 three's & give Meeks an 0-8 Lakers still win....lol
    Sorry, basketball does not work like this, please try again.

upscope

lol, I'm here to make money not argue about championships. Sorry our 6 came a decade before you. Never seen someone get so butthurt about their team being bad ATS. I've been advocating fading the bulls so far this year by the way. grow up bud
    I guess that's your recourse for ZERO huh??
    Who said anything bout spread?? You cry because the Lakers bench actually hit a few shots & won a game by 26. Then you proceeded to justify the reasons why they "should have lost" games they won by 26 & 19!!

Believe it or not Meeks shoots 40% from 3 & Metta nearly 43%. No need to get upset when they hit a few. They are actually expected to hit a few.

upscope

Quote Originally Posted by CDMKMP View Post
    Sorry, basketball does not work like this, please try again.
    Obv u didnt read the above posts??

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Looks like lot of money came in on LA

blanco

I guess that's your recourse for ZERO huh??
    Who said anything bout spread?? You cry because the Lakers bench actually hit a few shots & won a game by 26. Then you proceeded to justify the reasons why they "should have lost" games they won by 26 & 19!!

Believe it or not Meeks shoots 40% from 3 & Metta nearly 43%. No need to get upset when they hit a few. They are actually expected to hit a few.
    lol @ upset. lol @ MWP 43%. I said things about spreads. You said things about championships. I argued why you can't count on the bench to light it up at will, which is what it has taken for the lakers to really play well this year. keep defending your boys on internet forums though

upscope

lol @ upset. lol @ MWP 43%. I said things about spreads. You said things about championships. I argued why you can't count on the bench to light it up at will, which is what it has taken for the lakers to really play well this year. keep defending your boys on internet forums though
    U said zero about spreads. You said the Lakers "should have lost" games they won by 26 & 19

Your reason was Meeks shot 3/5 from 3 & Metta 5/7 from 3. I guess you expect them to miss every shot?? I am not defending anybody. I'm informing you how retarded your statement was because if Meeks & Metta miss every single one of those shots.......THEY STILL WIN BY TWO!!

Is it really that difficult for u to realize how retarded your statement was?? Hate all u want but @ least be logical while doing so.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Guys Lakers didn't give a damn about Cleveland they were clearly looking ahead to the Knicks game you could tell by their effort

And I've been auto fading them since game 1 but if you are ever gonna take Lakers this season it's getting 6 at MSG on a primetime TNT game

blanco

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    Guys Lakers didn't give a damn about Cleveland they were clearly looking ahead to the Knicks game you could tell by their effort

And I've been auto fading them since game 1 but if you are ever gonna take Lakers this season it's getting 6 at MSG on a primetime TNT game
    ya I'm starting to agree with this

pip2
    pip2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3403

Everybody seems focused on the Lakers but I really think this game is the Knicks for the taking, if they want it. What is their mindset today? Do they care much?

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

best bet is LA under 101 points..no way Knicks D gives up 100+ on primetime TV (La on B2b)

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    best bet is LA under 101 points..no way Knicks D gives up 100+ on primetime TV (La on B2b)
    Lakers didn't play last night, lunch.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Lakers didn't play last night, lunch.
    La has won 2 road games all year, they will come up short of 101 unless kobe scores 55

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Balco the lakers have the best player on the floor by far and that gives you a chance to win every game. Artest will take on the challenge of guarding Mello, trust me. Knicks are really not that great. I mean, they will be a great team when they get Shumpert and Stoudemire back. But they are beatable. They are a jump shooting team. Chandler will be in foul trouble all game. Then who's gonna guard Dwight? Sheed? I don't think Camby is healthy. Shumpert in this game would be key to guarding Bryant. Jason Kidd will not be able to handle Bryant in the post or off the dribble. Felton is not a star like he thinks he is.
    How can you say the Knicks aren't really great? They probably have the deepest team in the league this year. Right now are playing like the best team in the league. There team can shoot the ball making it hard for teams to double Melo and there ball movement has been fantastic. You haven't watched the Knicks this year if you don't think they're great. They have Felton, Melo, JR Smith, Kidd, Novak, Melo, Chandler, Wallace, Brewer, all of them playing well and knocking down shots. The Lakers have Kobe, Dwight, Metta, and that's it. The bench of the Knicks should make this one a blow out.

GoonSquad
    Penn fuckin State
    GoonSquad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ambition View Post
    How can you say the Knicks aren't really great? They probably have the deepest team in the league this year. Right now are playing like the best team in the league. There team can shoot the ball making it hard for teams to double Melo and there ball movement has been fantastic. You haven't watched the Knicks this year if you don't think they're great. They have Felton, Melo, JR Smith, Kidd, Novak, Melo, Chandler, Wallace, Brewer, all of them playing well and knocking down shots. The Lakers have Kobe, Dwight, Metta, and that's it. The bench of the Knicks should make this one a blow out.
    Definitely agree. Aside from a few games knicks have been flowing as a team tremendously. Felton is generating a lot of offense.
    Thinking about taking the knicks for obvious reasons, but I hope the lakers get blown the fock out so upscope can cry the night away into his Lakers thong

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

I know Lakers have been bad when Kobe scores a lot but he won't let this game get out of hand.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    hmmm,, i played la tt ov 100..you may be on to something..

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Trends for anyone who believes in it

THURSDAY TRENDS:

Home Teams are 1-8-1 ATS
    5 OVERS 5 UNDERS
    B2B is 5-1-1 ATS
    B2B is 3-4 O/U
    Home Favorites are 0-7-1 ATS
    Home Underdogs are 1-1 ATS

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I am.

I think the team will compete for their coach as he returns to New York. If they don't give effort tomorrow, they might as well fire him.
    Well, at least I got a good number. I feel like this is a good time to back LA with everyone so down on them. I also think the Knicks are overrated.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

i don't know about the lakers here without pau.

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Knicks -5.5 for me. 1 unit.

BadLuckSanta
    BadLuckSanta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19889

Yeah so, lakers getting blown out and Knicks have 8 threes already.
    Hate being a Laker fan right now but I'll take the money betting against them.

First 12