wager1
    wager1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

One away huge parlay, so annoying

I reposted since I put in old thread. Had a 2 dlr parlay to pay 420. Cavs +230, Duquene +310, Villanova +150, Knicks bought down to -2.5 ( -125) , Under 190 in chicago, and Bulls +130. Bulls ****** me. Couldnt hedge cause was scared it would go to overtime and somehow go over. I always have these one aways, and my buddies always tell me to bet singles, but I hate risking a lot of money. i gotta start just betting single bets. Knew Duquene, what a lock that was, and the Cavs. Anyway just wanted to vent my frustration, in almost having a nice winner.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

touch loss, and where did you post these.

blanco
    blanco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

Quote Originally Posted by wager1 View Post
    I reposted since I put in old thread. Had a 2 dlr parlay to pay 420. Cavs +230, Duquene +310, Villanova +150, Knicks bought down to -2.5 ( -125) , Under 190 in chicago, and Bulls +130. Bulls ****** me. Couldnt hedge cause was scared it would go to overtime and somehow go over. I always have these one aways, and my buddies always tell me to bet singles, but I hate risking a lot of money. i gotta start just betting single bets. Knew Duquene, what a lock that was, and the Cavs. Anyway just wanted to vent my frustration, in almost having a nice winner.
    lol I had duquense ML and spread as well. some solid picks but ya that's why the payouts are so good, hard to win them all. just play all these games separately