wager1
    wager1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

ANY THOUGHTS ON CAVS AND BULLS and the totals

Cleveland hasnt been all that bad this year, and with Irving coming back tonight theyll get a big boost. Lakers are just not that good, and Vegas still doesnt realize it. Being at home i think cleveland plays big and wins, a high scoring game. And as far as the Chicago game, the Bulls play well at home. the clippers do scare me, cause they always seem to win when i bet against them, and come up small when i bet on them. Just my luck. But I feel Bulls slow them down, maybe take the under in the parlay as well.
    Cavs +230
    Ovr 203
    Bulls +125
    under 189.5

Wadda you guys think?

ParlayBricker
    ParlayBricker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

clippers and the under is what im on , i do think it will be a defensive battle in chicago but i think the clippers have to much talent for the bulls at the moment

pip2
    pip2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3403

The Lakers are so frustrated and starved for wins this year that when they get hold of the occasional team that is actually worse than they are, they crush them from start to finish. The Cavaliers would probably qualify as one of those teams that the Lakers are superior to...

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Cleveland will lose. They are a horrible basketball team and Bryant doesn't forget 6 months ago in the olympics when Irving said he can beat him 1 on 1.

PickyBob
    PickyBob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 469

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Cleveland will lose. They are a horrible basketball team and Bryant doesn't forget 6 months ago in the olympics when Irving said he can beat him 1 on 1.
    My thought exactly. Kobe's gonna put Kyrie in his place

Tony Truong
    Update your status
    Tony Truong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

My thought 1

L.A Clippers / Chicago OVER 190

L.A Laker / Cleveland UNDER 207

GLTA

k4cowboys4k
    k4cowboys4k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

I don't think people realize how good Kyrie is. Not to mention Dwight has always had trouble with talented, defensive minded centers. Where do you see the lakers with a significant advantage?

MrVJP
    MrVJP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Quote Originally Posted by k4cowboys4k View Post
    I don't think people realize how good Kyrie is. Not to mention Dwight has always had trouble with talented, defensive minded centers. Where do you see the lakers with a significant advantage?
    Everywhere.

wager1

i really like the under in chicago, but line keeps going up. at 190 now. makes me rethink it. Any thoughts on that number. Bulls play a slow pace, and grind out shot clock, but when its a big game, on national tv, seems they score more. Know thats not a professional diagnosis, but it scares me. And the clips can run and gun, but at the same time, can stink it up. When crawford is on the court its whole different team, which is when they score in bunches.

wager1

Bulls only loser in huge parlay

Had a 2 dlr parlay to pay 420. Cavs +230, Duquene +310, Villanova +150, Knicks bought down to -2.5 ( -125) , Under 190 in chicago, and Bulls +130. Bulls ****** me. Couldnt hedge cause was scared it would go to overtime and somehow go over. I always have these one aways, and my buddies always tell me to bet singles, but I hate risking a lot of money. i gotta start just betting single bets. Knew Duquene, what a lock that was, and the Cavs. Anyway just wanted to vent my frustration, in almost having a nice winner.