Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13533

Absolute Classic

Under "truth is stranger than fiction" and "this is an example of the intellect we are wagering on" I give you this.

Miami defensive tackle Tony McDaniel finding fault with New England's clock-eating, end of game drive, when Stevan Ridley got the ball 10 times and Shane Vereen once. "It was disrespectful to us to run the same play over and over and be successful." McDaniel told the Palm Beach Post.

Please some one tell me he's pleading "I was misquoted".

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

Hahahaha,,, if he did say that, that is moronic.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Hahahaha,,, if he did say that, that is moronic.
    Supposed quote from the PBP, in Globe today so ...

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

You are missing the point. By a mile.

He is not asking for an apology. Rather he is stating how the Patriots showed total disregard for the Dolphins defense, with predictable play calling down the stretch. His statement was showing how good the Pats were, and how bad the Dolphins defense played on that drive.

Now the fact you missed the point of his statement, deserves a thread. Oh wait...

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    You are missing the point. By a mile.

He is not asking for an apology. Rather he is stating how the Patriots showed total disregard for the Dolphins defense, with predictable play calling down the stretch. His statement was showing how good the Pats were, and how bad the Dolphins defense played on that drive.

Now the fact you missed the point of his statement, deserves a thread. Oh wait...
    So, he's calling out the fins D? Yeah, then I guess I did miss your point. Not convinced though? To your point maybe the wording should have been "dominated"? NOT "disrespected". Disrespected implies it was the Pats fault. Maybe it's a linguistic thing.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Bump. No ???

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

And im a fan of this fawkin team.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    And im a fan of this fawkin team.
    Kind of my thoughts. What's it been 10-15 years now. Where's that guy running restaurants and car dealershps? What was his name SH something?

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    So, he's calling out the fins D? Yeah, then I guess I did miss your point. Not convinced though? To your point maybe the wording should have been "dominated"? NOT "disrespected". Disrespected implies it was the Pats fault. Maybe it's a linguistic thing.
    Yuh the previous poster made little sense in his rebute. Like you said, it should have said dominated not disrespected if that were the case.

What a retarded thing to say

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze0 View Post
    Yuh the previous poster made little sense in his rebute. Like you said, it should have said dominated not disrespected if that were the case.

What a retarded thing to say
    Kinda the way I interpreted it!!

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

AND>>>> If they would have run up the score he would be bitching about that. I shocked, a _ _ _ _ _ _ complaining about not being treated fairly! No WAY!!!!!!

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    AND>>>> If they would have run up the score he would be bitching about that. I shocked, a _ _ _ _ _ _ complaining about not being treated fairly! No WAY!!!!!!
    Should say "C'mon MAN".