rick_213
    rick_213's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ny Liberty Phoenix Game

I have been burned several times by NY Liberty this season and I am not about to wager on them again, even though there is RLM. Just because the public is on Phoenix doesn't mean the public is wrong. They do win sometimes. But I guess I will take my chances with Phoenix and hope to not get burned by NY again!

rick_213

And the fact that Taurasi is coming back from the all-star game might boost her back into form..give her that little boost of confidence that she needs.

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

I like Phoenix to win too. Their just a way better team...

peeiempee
    peeiempee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

Even though CK and Sexy think Liberty, they are just a clown team that you don't know when they will show up to play. Even if they do, they can lose it all in the 2nd half. Pho is more consistent. My money is on PHO

rick_213

Peeiempee...you were dead on...NY Liberty blew it again in the 2nd half...You sometimes have to bet on the better team and especially when they are playing a team like New York!

I was sweating the total but luckily phoenix hit some big shots late..and i hit my 3 teamer since Washington also covered...finally a good day for me..after months of losing big money!