lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Are the heat tonight square?

I was thinking heat will be out for blood tonight after loss to the wizards, then again everyone will be thinking that , throw in wacky thursdays and it just may add up to a knick cover. If u bet this game and ur not a knick fan or if u are but ur logical the play would be the heat avenging a loss to a crappy team right? Not the knicks coming off a avenging win right? Well ?

lonegambler

With that said ill take the knicks coming off the win

mikeyplata
    mikeyplata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

the knicks coming off a b2b and a tough win against an alright charlotte team. miami wasn't even in the building against the wizards, no sweat wasted against them. miami is the bet.

MFDoom013
    MFDoom013's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

I don't see how they would be a square play when the pub is basically 50/50

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

Heat easily, Heat are out for revenge, love how the heat lost to the wizards also last game too, Heat roll by 10+, and when I say the heat are out for revenge I don't mean because they lost to the wizards, they got embarrassed by the Knicks in the beginning of the season, they will prove a point that they're the best in the east.

mminkovski
    mminkovski's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17477

Heat will bounce back with double digit win on prime time

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Link Not Working - Removed-)
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-10-14 at 10:21 AM.

lonegambler

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler View Post
    I was thinking heat will be out for blood tonight after loss to the wizards, then again everyone will be thinking that , throw in wacky thursdays and it just may add up to a knick cover. If u bet this game and ur not a knick fan or if u are but ur logical the play would be the heat avenging a loss to a crappy team right? Not the knicks coming off a avenging win right? Well ?
    Claude, the knicks aint crap... but the heat WILL WIN..

lonegambler

to all saying the heat werent square most of u used the logic cause they want to avenge earlier season loss to the knicks and they just lost to the wizards that they gonna be out for blood. a little reminder this is the nba like the betting offical called it its all rigged. therefore not only do the knicks blow them out on there own floor but they did it without there best player. sorry for those who lost but my opinon is my opinon and i think the nba is the biggest scam league to bet